4861699465_e55aaa0661_o.jp(…).jpg (236.81 KiB, 930x523) google saucenao
No.16493

If in Japan literally everyone is super smart and always competing with each other to be the best, how do they get people to work in the sewers, at McDonard's, etc. ?

No.16496

>If in Japan literally everyone is super smart and always competing with each other to be the bes

lol if anything gooks are pretty stupid

No.16497

social isolation makes them smarter, you can lock and chain a normie in the west and he'll become mathematician. i guess your zog elites don't want that though. they need niggers, de la broncos and gooks

No.16498

gooks are so stupid they got pacified by uncle sam wonka wonkas bullshit. there is no nation other than them that got pacified that hard. so much damage control. so many incels. just wait for zog to twist them again after years of peace. its lulz i guess i would do that too :)

No.16512

They are pretty smart but they still people. Also, in japan, some of those jobs are lacking people to work for them, because yes, japanese people are in general qualified and almost no one wants to work this jobs.

becauss of this, its ridiculously easy to find a job in japan. In many countries, even the entry jobs are hard to find, in japan is the opposite

No.16513

zog is strong in this one, yoda

No.16514

>>16513

No.16517

>>16514
sage all you want, but you will never crush my wagie spirit.

you can only nuke it, hehehe

No.16746

>>16493
Most of the workers in McDonald's over here are low labor Chinese and Korean workers who failed in construction.