in tandem with how
>cope
>based
>incel
>cringe
etc is lame board culture,
so is any reference to mental illness.

Mental illness isn't real.

collecting identifiers like pokemon cards don't change any facts about you nor any facet of your life, other than acquiring some convenient excuses.

Am I saying how you feel isn't real or that it's worthless?
No.
I'm just saying the pokemon card you want to use to explain how you feel is made up

No.16555

I honestly don’t get people that are enthusiasts about their psychiatric diagnoses and meds. There are so many people like that on plebbit. Also I don’t understand people who find psychiatric diagnoses “validating”

No.16558

>>16554
Idk about you bro but when someone is hearing voices and thinks they're jesus for a long period I'm gonna label them schizophrenic.

No.16559

Iife is a spook

No.16561

>>16558
stay mind controlled I guess
>>16555
because it's a convenient excuse and a way to comfort yourself, like >>16558 -- they would rather maintain a sense of "normalcy" at the expense of the "schizophrenic" when dictating such things is, in their words, "psychopathic"
>>16559
if it is then I sure do hope to dispel it somehow

No.16562

>>16561
you're right schizos arent mentally ill, they're really jesus. boy i was such a fool, reality is a spook you have really btfo'd me.

No.16563

>>16562
You can't prove solipsism wrong.
When they say they're Jesus, who are you to say otherwise?

The issue with taking on the "mentally ill" paradigm is that it assumes our model of reality is "finished" and yet it cannot even adequately explain the schizophrenic beyond "they're just... ill."

The same institution that tries to explain the schizophrenic also advised lobotomies...

Who's really the "insane" one here?

No.16569

There's some truth to that, but it's also reductive, and i'm sure it misses something. I can't quite put my finger on what, though.

No.16581

>>16563
pseudointellectual

No.16592

>>16581
lobotomy