102130279_p0.png (2.11 MiB, 1240x1754) google saucenao
Don't like talking to people No.17043

I don't like talking to people, especially for long periods of time because then it'll make me think about them. It feels so cucked and gay to me to think about people sometimes because when I try to relax, I won't be able to get them out of my mind. I'm not talking about love or anything, it's just that I'll think about the contents of the conversation and the person. I don't have much conversation with people in general so when I do, it stays in my mind for a while. It doesn't apply to just talking to people so sometimes thoughts about a certain game will stay in my mind but it doesn't feel as weird to think about it since it's not a real person. This is why I like to look at 2D anime girls all the time; so they always stay in my mind.

No.17044

>>17043
Isn't it more cucked to have 2D anime girls in your mind than real people?
If to be a cuck means to observe while others are going about in their life, then to no longer be a cuck would mean to have agency, choices out of your observational state
With 2D anime girls, there isn't anything more you can do than to look at them.
While with 3D people, you can possibly open the door to different activities and experiences.

By committing to 2D, you're solidifying your role as a cuck.
Forever watching what 2D girls do (even fall inlove with the MC instead of you) while having no choice, letting them forever occupy your mind.

No.17045

>>17044
What does this imply for one who watches nothing but harem anime?

No.17047

>>17045
It means that person is a cuck, just more exacerbated as it is seeking vicarious sexual interactions explicitly.

No.17056

I'm the same way.

No.17062

yeah we're all antisocial autists