AVA373.jpg (99.2 KiB, 1024x768) google saucenao
Is this a wizchan refugee camp? No.1727

Comment

No.1728

We are not crabs so no.

No.1729

>>1728
I find it hard to believe that you would have no desire of intimacy unless you've chemically or physically castrated yourself. I doubt you'd do such a thing so it's safe to say that you are a crab in denial like the rest of wizchan and other "volcel monk" larpers. You probably masturbate more than most normal people.

No.1730

I've been a regular here for a long time, and it's not. Go to lizchan.top or /tower/.

No.1731

>>1729
What are you talking about? A crab is just someone that doesn't want to see other people succeed. I sometimes crave intimacy like everyone else and I'm not a ¨volcel monk¨ or hate woman. It just hasn't happened and it's honestly my fault because I've never made an effort.

I don't know how you got that from me saying that we're aren't crabs.

No.1732

>>1731
My apologies. Whenever I see the word crab I think of Incel. I blame the Wizchan admin for word filtering incel into crab. When I read your post this was what it looked like to me:
>We are not incels so no.
I assumed that you were one of those smug "volcel monk" on wizchan that likes to look down on losers like incels. Not all incels are angry woman hater like crabs in a bucket. Many of them are just love-shy and awkward people usually with a kind heart.

No.1733

>>1731
>we're aren't
ooops
>>1732
Oh ok, I can see why you got confused. I didn't know that was a wordfilter there.
>Not all incels are angry woman hater like crabs in a bucket. Many of them are just love-shy and awkward people usually with a kind heart.
We should bring back the word virgin imo

No.1734

What the heck is going on in this thread....

No.1736

>>1730
On a super secret underground darkweb hacker message board i've read lizchan is the same honeypot.

Holy fuck this floating hover-link-show-post just never drops off.

No.1737

>>1733
>I didn't know that was a wordfilter there
The wizchan admin thinks that the wordfilter is a funny little joke to trigger the incels. He alienates the majority of the userbase and makes his own image questionable by keeping such a filter in place. Imagine a niche video game forum word filtering "gamer" into "neckbeard" or some other derogatory word. Who are you trying to appease here?

The "volcel monk" is what I like to call the larpers who try to pretend that they are completely devoid of any desire for intimacy. Those mentally ill idiots are either trolling for the lulz or have completely fooled themselves with their own lies and delusions. Sure the incels on the internet have a bad reputation, but people on the internet tend to have a loud mouth even though they may not represent the silent majority. It's okay to desire intimacy it means that you are true to yourself as a social animal. Honesty is always a breath of fresh air especially when people seem to lie a lot on the internet to make up for their pathetic lives. Pretending to be the "volcel monk" on the internet is their advanced form of cope so that they can look down on the lesser and feel good about themselves.

No.1738

>>1736
If you like super secret underground darkweb hacker message boards so much, go there. You already got your answer here. Are there people here who use /wiz/? Most definitely. Do they go here to see the same stuff posted? No.

No.1739

I've never really understood wizchan. There are apparently virgins there who have never touched a woman sexually, but at the same time they also have successful lives, including having friends, a place of their own, a decent salary etc. So a guy can be normal in every way possible but is still somehow a 30+ virgin? Yeah, sorry, I don't buy it. And when they tell you that crap about being volcel, you just can't help but shake your head in disbelief. That's my two cents anyway.

No.1740

>>1738
Apparantely they come here to see nothing posted.

No.1741

>>1740
You couldn't make yourself more of an outsider if you tried.

No.1746

No.

No.1749

>>1729
Crab assumes everyone else must be a crab or lying.
>>1737
Heard of schizoids because a lot of true wizards are just schizoids and not actually larpers in addition a good portion have a 2D maiden they love.

>come to a small NEET board
>infested with crabs
You failed normies ruin everything you touch go back to reddit where you came from.

No.1751

>>1749
cringe

No.1754

>>1751
>zoomer buzzword
ironic

The only thing cringe is how you incels possess such a stunted consciousness that they become sad over their base animal desires they have no control over.
pathetic.

No.1755

>>1754
cringe

No.1756

>>1749
"volcel monk" assumes all incels are crabs in a bucket. The original wizchan users were incels and you should never forget that. The "volcel monks" were a later development. >>1749
>schizoids
On the internet you can be anything even a dog.
>have a 2D maiden
That's is precisely why I call them larpers. The fact that they still have desires of intimacy means that they're incels. It doesn't matter if the desire is towards 2D or 3D. If the desire is still there and still alive then they are incels plain and simple. If you are telling me that 2D is better than 3D I won't argue with you, but if you try to say that lusting over 2D girls makes you a volcel that's where you're wrong.

No.1757

"Incel" is a feminist buzzword to discriminate against men. Everyone who uses this word is a cunt servant. Its unbelievable that even here on neet.moe these cunt servants are spouting their feminist propaganda. You are all fucked in the head.

No.1761

>>1757
Incel is just a term to describe involuntary celibates don't get it twisted. If you're looking for a feminist buzzword to hate on then look at "crabs".

No.1765

>>1761
10 years ago we called people who dont have a girlfriend just "single". You are all mentally ill. Stop using the words of your enemys you braindead retards.

No.1766

>>1765
Why does it hurt so much anons. Everything is changing so rapidly around me. I just want to go back.

No.1767

>>1766
You never know what you had until it's gone.

No.1768

>>1765
Getting your panties in a bunch over some words is a clear sign that you are the mentally ill one here. People who don't have a girlfriend were also called virgins and losers. Incels is just another term. Again don't get it twisted.
>Stop using the words of your enemys
Now you are really showing your mental illness.

No.1771

>>1768
Well then have fun using made up fantasy bullshit terms like incel, volcel, trucel, femcel, ricecel etc just to describe singles.

No.1772

Getting your panties in a bunch over this shit is stupid. Crab, incel, monk and all these terms >>1771 are stupid and irrelevant everywhere except for a few fringe communities on the internet (kind of like the lgbt communities with all the lingo they made up). If you get mad at it go out and get some fresh air.
Makes me sad seeing this kind of discussion over here.

No.1773

everyone everywhere is a fucking idiot exept me

No.1774

>>1771
Are you even thinking about what you type?
>fantasy bullshit terms
Incel = involuntary celibate
volcel = voluntary celibate
How are these words fantasy bullshit terms? You think they exist only in some fantasy world? Are you so far gone that any discussion that's not about anime makes you cry because it invades your safe space?

No.1780

Imagine being a so-called "incel" and punching down on the mentally ill.

No.1781

im neet sometimes for long sometimes not and its really embarassing being over 30 and a being complete piece of shit at least to most people including ones on the internet, even tho i try to support other outcasts and troll the actual normalfags even IRL.

but im not a virgin, and a pedo and its getting really tiresome to contain all the incel hate applied to me because of the incels and how they hide behind pedos and making non virgins the enemies while actually being worse than a lot of the normalfags i know

No.1782

im neet sometimes for long sometimes not and its really embarassing being over 30 and a being complete piece of shit at least to most people including ones on the internet, even tho i try to support other outcasts and troll the actual normalfags even IRL.

but im not a virgin, and a pedo and its getting really tiresome to contain all the incel hate applied to me because of the incels and how they hide behind pedos and making non virgins the enemies while actually being worse than a lot of the normalfags i know

No.1783

with such an introduction, I wanted to say some things on top of that.

It's not incels to blame, its not normals, its not virgins, its not any other "type" made by retards.

We are living in a very harsh reality. And it's a LARP to blame. Larp, hypocrisy and lies. Its what it's all about. Everyone wants to 1up each other, but until they are truthful about it its fine for me. I don't mind people being themselves, I only care when others LARP and blatantly lie at this point

and not only on the internet, if you haven't noticed ppl outside are the same fucking shit.

so fuck you and your clarification of what's good and bad, if you are honest and linear about it, it shouldn't be a problem for most others and you are making shit up to stir shit up and to gaslight and to powertrip. Fuck all of you idiots, you deserve being fucked by literal goblin larping children on the internet BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN THEM

No.1784

To be better first of all, remember who created imageboards you are complaining about others about.

its us, pedos. So you are kinda larping and always were! All you want is to fucking socialize so just go to your goddamn discords and pletora of other forms of internet socialization.

thanks for listening, you are fags, quite literally. Stop larping and taking over stuff that's not made for you. Fuck off back and never come back.

No.1785

your opinion on "hacking" is also larp btw xD
its not your goddamn business who hacks what and does what on tor or whatever.

overall, I find most opinions found on the subject of both neetdom and tor (and other p2ps and shit) extremely retarded because it's just not for you, you are just lame cattle socializing on shitty sites made for idiots like you, "anonymous", "hacking" "pedo" is just big buzz words if you don't do it YOURSELF.
if you never hacked anything
if you are "anonymous" but using social sites and other shit and ur ez to track and u have nothing interesting to hide
if you are only fapping to pedo

then you are just lame nobody. Accept it. And leave. Forever. please.

No.1793

>>1785
>if you are only fapping to pedo

No.1818

Wizchan has too many incels now. Ironic cuz I assume all of them are younger than 30 yet still post there and even call themselves wizards. No way would a true wizard be that angry at women because he is still a virgin. At some point you have to start taking responsibility for yourself and stop blaming women for your problems.

No.1819

>>1818
The only problem it has is a generational gap. The wizard meme has always been prescriptive instead of descriptive with most posters being apprentices.
>At some point you have to start taking responsibility for yourself and stop blaming women for your problems.
Tell that to the men who got burned by their ex-wife lol.

No.1838

The site is down right now. I guess the incels finally succeeded in taking over and had it shut down.

No.1839

>>1838
The site's been down before. Dreamhost sucks.

No.1840

It's April Fools day, and yet somehow I've got a bad feeling about Wizchan being down for good.

No.1841

wizchan down but lets be honest the mods were actual faggots hopefully the users migrate somewhere better

No.1843

Do I live here now?

No.1844

I fled to wizardchan from 4chan thinking I would fit in because I am an old virgin. I had already determined that I was done with wizchan when I realized posting vtubers causes the users and mods to go into meltdown mode because they can't decide if it's 2d or 3dpd. The whole internet is fucked. There are no sane, usable sites left. It's all gone pants-on-head retarded.

No.1845

>>1841
True

No.1846

>>1844
nearly everyone on wiz seemed to be a crab but refrained from openly stating they wanted sex even mocking volcels aka actual wizards. The mods troll the users and lie to them allow people to stream jerk off sessions in threads.

No.1847

Why did it get shut down

No.1848

>>1847
I'm not convinced it isn't just an April Fool's joke

No.1849

it's all lost - but that might just be for the better. maybe it time for us to kick us in the ass and leave for good. There's two possiblitys of leaving, we just need to choose one or the other. Time will tell.

No.1850

>>1847
I heard that cp was being spammed but that was not from a wizard just a lurking torist and I know that CP gets shilled there sometimes so unsure if that is why.

No.1857

Incels, crabs, wizards, blabla, whatever. I just miss the smart posters in /hob/ and some posts in /lounge/

No.1865

Eh, wizchan was on its last legs anyway. Quality of discussion plummeted within the past few years. Too much of /r9k/ seeped into the place.

No.1874

>>1727
im here because i got a ban from tranny mods, its pretty comfy here

No.1875

I think it might be time for me to make like wizardchan and disappear from the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTupnFJqhvM

No.1877

I go here when I don't feel like going on Wiz. Go to Lizchan or that other place.

No.1882

wizchan? Are you implying this is an LGBT only website?

No.1885

I hope it comes back because I enjoyed the variety of boards that wizchan had. This imageboard sucks in comparison and that lizard chan isn't any better.

No.1895

all wizzie should go to neets.me, it belong to the same guy who own incel and looksmax forum,

No.1914

It's back at wizardchan.net if you don't know.

No.1916

>>1895
GTFO

No.1917
hama.png (170.87 KiB, 800x700) google saucenao

>>1875
The break made me realize how bad it has gotten. It's mostly different discord factions fighting over who gets to make fun of wizards. Shan't be going back there.

No.1951

Should go to truwiz

No.4117

>>1729
The rage of the wizards is not because of not getting sex. That, if they be raging which is are amongst people with such los energies

No.11289

How not??

No.11332

lol so many posts because it switched domain/hosts for a few days downtime

and 0 afterwards

No.11333

incel-themed meme-stealin smallchan owners probably know each other well, since they do the same shit.

but what's really boggling is posts like
>I heard that cp was being spammed but that was not from a wizard just a lurking torist and I know that CP gets shilled there sometimes so unsure if that is why.

this fucking virtue signaling man.

are those people never used chans with cp and all they visit are clique honeypots for underage? its comparable to retard who can't get up from bed and walk on streets, so he spews bullshit that has 0 impact on reality, in this case anonymous boards.

i do remember wizardchan sometimes. it is one of a forums with really dumb easily trollable inexperienced underage incel userbase and simple-dimple admins, where if you troll too hard, you become one of them temporarily. i miss those times as communities are more tighten-up nowadays and previously pro-freedom incel can finally throw permaban tantrums around. it sucks man, i hate serious internet, i need toilets like wizchan or neet.moe to be myself

No.12209

yes