cobson bully.png (208.54 KiB, 859x1000) google saucenao
COBSON No.17427

HELLO I HEARD YOU SAID SOYJAKS ARE CRINGE OR SOMETHING, CHUDS. THAT'S IT I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR SHITTY WEBSITE'S ASS

No.17458

>>17427
h

No.17714

but they are cringe. And overused by underage who behave exactly like soyjaks but if its them being ironic its le cool.

No.17715

soyjak shit is taking what 4chan failed to retrieve - the attention of dumb, moronic virgin normal kids.
it is what incel political boards like krautchan and yulilauta were to 4chan without it being very political.

No.17716

i mean of course in terms of demographics there are more virgins on 4chad as with any big board, but they arent leaving any impact, barely ever post and are a different types of virgin. also arent being directly farmed by design unlike the meme psyop of sharty.

No.17717

>>17715
i also think that what i described about kraut and yulilauta is rather bizarre and is a side effect of farming the stupid. It just attracted a lot of incels in the process, along with normals who matured (incels didnt)

No.17718

i saw an underage ukraunian techie cliquer who made a lot of small boards and was moderating the othera, boasting to get access to krautchan irc mod clique. Of course after it lost any value as its og moved on long time ago.

It just tells one more time about ppl grandfathering someone elses boards and about its moderators

Board hip admins farms the retarded until they dont need it anymore and positives outweigh the negatives, while modcels, usually underage, play their own game.

No.17719

shortly after kraut was closed so its even more funny to me

it ahouldve been closed long time ago tbh just like 2ch.ru, around that time.

No.17720

like with neet.moe, board is dead for a year, its db and archive is probably shared within modcliques. its back up but without some problematic posts and with a bunch of incels from wizchan knowing about it from day 1

its not hard to 2+2 this situation.

No.17721

do they really refresh it like i did?
maybe one other person did, maybe 2.

but not all of them. and probably none of them they were being told that board is up in the board moderation cliques and maybe some others after that.

No.17722

i dont think all of them are small board moderators. but the knowledge got shared through it onto the loser cliques and other shit like that.

No.17723

theyve checked in and are back to radiosilence lmao

its not the board, who the fuck cares about it

its always the fucking cliques. and like 1-2 modcels telling the other losers and some of them showed up.

No.17724

might as well avatarfag at this point and use fucking names. why bother with anonimity if you do not care about it and only use it to get into cliques.