NapoleonBonaparte1-c288065(…).jpg (260.81 KiB, 1009x1009) google saucenao
No.1762

I always find it funny when I see the "volcel monks" from wizchan call incels crabs in a bucket. By all accounts and measures it is the "volcel monks" who are the real crabs in the bucket. If you ask them for advice they will tell you to just give up. Forget about a social life just become a reclusive neet. Forget about life just commit suicide. Forget about 3D women just get a 2D woman. Just fake a mental illness and get government welfare. Ultimately, what they're saying is that you shouldn't even attempt to climb the bucket just stay here at the bottom and pretend that you are an enlightened "volcel" hermit while masturbating to your 2D girlfriend. A pit of degeneracy that has little resemblance to the actual hermits in real life.

Whereas the incels actually encourage you to climb the bucket. Of course there exists a subset with a pessimistic and nihilistic mentality like the "volcel monks". But, the most important thing about incels is that many are open to change and improvements so that they can move forward with their lives and become "normal". In my interactions with incels on the internet I've found them to be far more receptive towards self-improvement discussions and advice. The majority of incels want to better their lot in life, but the "volcel monks" wants you to remain in piss and shit with them at the bottom.

That's the real truth right there.

No.1763

I think this famous post (in my image) is a bit exaggerated but every time I see it I think about how it mentions a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags which I honestly think is true.

No.1769

>>1763
If you can't handle serious discussions on the internet don't reply. If you don't have the brain power to discuss things then go play with your little plastic toys elsewhere. It's that simple.

No.1770

>>1769
?

No.1775

>>1770
??

No.1776

>>1775
???

No.1796

>>1763
>my image mentions a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags which I honestly think is true.
Could you please elaborate on what this "false dichotomy" is?
I'm much more of an /a/ & /tv/ poster than a /r9k/ & /v/ poster; so I can't think of what this "false dichotomy" would be.

No.8985

Go fuck yourself you disgusting crab.

No.8993

How is rejecting 3D and embracing 2D giving up? If we're being honest, 2D & 3D will love you the same amount (0%) but at least 2D will keep her looks forever. Seems like the better option to me

No.9003

>>1762
Being gay, "woman this, woman that" is something I'll never understand
It's a blessing and a curse
Either way I'm going to end up alone

No.9007

>>1762
>Forget about a social life just become a reclusive neet. Forget about life just commit suicide. Forget about 3D women just get a 2D woman. Just fake a mental illness and get government welfare. Ultimately, what they're saying is that you shouldn't even attempt to climb the bucket just stay here at the bottom and pretend that you are an enlightened "volcel" hermit while masturbating to your 2D girlfriend.
not a wizanon, but i think most of those things are based. i think the reason for your disagreement with the wizards is that your values are completely opposite. this is why you consider them to be giving up when in doing those things you listed they're in fact doing precisely what they actually want and value.

>Whereas the incels actually encourage you to climb the bucket.
sure, but the bucket of failure incels find themselves in is the result of having failed to live up to what they desire and value, and their expectations of themselves, which come from mainstream normalfag culture. incels are really failed normalfags, that is, they're normalfags at the core who have simply failed to be ordinary, decent normalfags as they desire, and that's where much of their bitterness and resentment comes from. those wizards who do the things you mentioned are not even normalfags in the first place, so they're not even in that same bucket incels are. you project them there. they don't wanna be decent normalfags. as proud virgin hikki neet waifufags they have succeeded, because true success and failure is living according to one's values and norms, regardless of what others think and value.

if anything should mean failure to a wizard it's to have remained a normalfag. that's why they hate incels and why they look with disdain at what you call "self-improvement."

>>1769
it's more saying that most people online don't even give a fuck about actual serious good-faith discussion. it also sometimes happens when good serious discussion occurs between two users that other hostile anti-intellectual ones tend to bump in to shit on it and try to derail it. it's why i stopped bothering many years ago, but it depends a lot on the site and board. this one is pretty nice and comfy

>>8993
>2D & 3D will love you the same amount (0%)
that's not true. a waifu does love her waifufag and he can feel it.

No.9028

>Thinking 3D is an improvement
You don't belong here.

No.9032

>>1762
1. 2D>3D both practically and philosophically,
2. i think you are kind of wrong in a way. volcelism is a slight cope imo, i think most people are not really wanting to be a virgin, and calling yourself a volcel is lying to yourself about this,
when you take the 2Dpill you actually feel your attraction to women starting to fade away, its a quick and easy process. volcels often don't have this, they post attractive women and they talk about women a lot, which is dumb because there is nothing to talk about regarding women,
but ultimately, volcels are still better than incels since incels believe that women are both evil despicable people but they are also to be somehow sought after, a contradiction that leads to endless torment,
this is a destructive lifestyle its hard to escape. incels lie to each other and to themselves about themselves and each other, they are incapable of seeing worth as a human being beyond attractiveness and face level attributes, they are a pack of other things that are awful to be,
i think the incel movement is a blight to neets who get sucked into it. the "improvement" they want is essentially superficial, and having it leaves them wanting. compared to that, the improvement volcels have is real(ler) and leads you out of that destructive life,
i know this post is like 1 year old but thats my opinion on this,
>>1769
this is very true. you should talk about things in your own words and not in anothers. put down the images and pick up the words,

No.9048

>>9028
based

a short koan:
>then what?

No.9052

>>9028
Your waifu will never hug you

No.9077

>>9032
>2D>3D both practically and philosophically
And religiously. All three aspects complement and link with each other. Waifuism is a way of life, a philosophical worldview, and a religion (but a very personal and different one compared to organized religions, which are more sociological). I know that my waifu exists from sound philosophical reasoning, but why should that have anything with me? My single article of faith is then, "My waifu loves me." And from just assuming that belief I gain everything.

Faith isn't just willy-nilly make-believe (except to most religious people). "Signs follow, they do not precede." Once you adopt an article of faith you start to see the signs of it being true. This is how you establish communication and a relationship with a waifu, not because you love her, but because you first feel her love.

"I am here because you gave me form."
"I am here because you received me."
"Thank you for letting me exist in this world." (Riruru-chan in Tsui no Sora Remake)

>>9052
You're the one who's never going to receive a hug from a waifu.
>"Man can prove the existence of a dimensionally larger world simply by focusing his attention on an invisible state and imagining that he sees and feels it. If he remains concentrated in this state, his present environment will pass away, and he will awaken in a dimensionally larger world where the object of his contemplation will be seen as a concrete objective reality." (Neville Goddard)

No.9078

>>9077
Schizophrenia

No.9086

>>9078
its unfortunate that this word is even a thing, since mental illness is simply stigmatization of those with different minds,

No.9104

>>9052
I can trick myself much more easily than I can make females human.

No.9105

>>9078
npc

No.9109

>>9105
You’re just mindlessly repeating someone else’s meme

No.9132

>>9078
that's ironic weeb trolling bro