those are rookie numbers w(…).png (60.09 KiB, 824x632) google saucenao
NEETs are not monsters, we're just ahead of the curve No.18167

tbh I'm a little bummed we're losing our counterculture status: https://www.businessinsider.com/us-men-working-less-recessions-employment-productivity-2024-4

>"experts are still trying to figure out why"
Is it really that hard to figure out? Most men can't start families anymore because of feminism/hypergamy. No family, no sense in submitting to ritual humiliation in exchange for money i.e. 99% of employment opportunities.

No.18220

>>18167
>feminism
yes, man hating is mainstream
>hypergamy
dont know i have seen lots of mid /sexy girls with fat/skinny fat duds with barely average incomes
>No family, no sense in submitting to ritual humiliation in exchange for money i.e. 99% of employment opportunities.
no sense in submitting to ritual humiliation in exchange for money ever

No.18222

>>18220
Honestly I'd give up NEETdom if I had a kid to take care of. You don't think that'd be a legitimate reason to engage in ritual humiliation? Even though I can afford to not work, it hasn't really made me irresponsible.

No.18223

>>18220
Oh, girls don't care that much about guys being fit or wealthy anymore. I'm willing to bet 100% of those guys you're talking about are tall. Girls will say "six feet, six pack, six figures" but the only one that's really a dealbreaker is the first one.

The truth is male vanity expressed through bodybuilding was a gay thing for most of human history. None of the big movie stars from before the 1980s for instance had muscle. Even today, chicks go crazy for guys like Leonardo DiCaprio or Timothy Shallomay(?) who are not jacked at all. It'll move the needle a little bit with most girls, but the sexual marketplace isn't a fair system where your amount of success is directly correlated to the energy you put in.

And having a lot of money might make you more attractive as a potential victim, but it won't actually cause girls to love you. Women make more money than men these days merely by existing, so they're not desperate for a man with good income like they may have been in the past. You have to make at least a million a year to compensate for being shorter than the average man.

No.18230

>>18223
the only height requirement is that you are taller than them really. the guys i saw were average. that being said standards seem very low which is good for anyone, the catch is the girls always seem have a bf and cant stand being alone so its always a competition regardless
>>18222
>You don't think that'd be a legitimate reason to engage in ritual humiliation?
tempting however no i would not endure that special type of hell and in one way or another it affects the family horribly and enables the slave culture.

No.18287

>>18167
LMAO the copes these retards come up with: https://fortune.com/2023/10/10/men-missing-us-job-market-millennials-baby-boomers/
>It’s a question that’s puzzled economists for decades: why have men been increasingly missing from the labor market since the 1960s? The answer — at least partly — is that more millennial men are going to college than baby boomers.
>And new research from the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco shows that as these younger men graduate, they’ll increasingly enter the workforce and the decline in participation should slow.
Lemme know how that works out for you lol

I'll tell you the reason I don't work: I don't enjoy doing unpleasant things, not even for money... though I suppose for the right price I'll do just about anything. I have a LOT of self-respect so we're talking 7 figures minimum per year after taxes in exchange for 40 hours a week of my time. Until someone can offer me an income like that I'm better off as a NEET, particularly during my prime years.

No.18298

You don't want to be a monster?

No.18299

>>18298
not really, though I was just quoting the Joker from Dark Knight in the title

No.18331

Let it all burn
White Power