yande.re 788825 disc_cover(…).jpg (1.45 MiB, 1660x1647) google saucenao
18 year old looking for advice No.18224

Sorry for intruding, 18 year old high school tourist here. I'm graduating from school this year. The idea of NEETing seems attractive to me, but the problem is that I've talked about this with my parents before and they said that they won't support me if I'm going to be a NEET, but they can let me stay at home if I work or go to college. Getting government NEETbux in my country doesn't seem easy either, if possible at all.
It seems that to me the only feasible option is being a wage-bro. I could theoretically look into some way of independently making money online or whatever... a classmate of mine recommended me make a "drop shipping" e-store, and some years ago I wanted to make and sell a game, but it looks too unrealistic or complicated and unstable to me. In any case I don't want to go to college, 12 years of school was already way too much for me.
In terms of skills, I know some tech and programming stuff and may be able to learn more. I also know Russian (aside from my semi-irrelevant native language and English) and I'm learning Japanese (probably around N2 or N1). But my social skills are mediocre.
I'd like some advice on what to do.

No.18226

>>18224
>they said that they won't support me if I'm going to be a NEET, but they can let me stay at home if I work or go to college. Getting government NEETbux in my country doesn't seem easy either, if possible at all.
start "networking" ie finding daughters of business and make them your sugar momma
>In any case I don't want to go to college, 12 years of school was already way too much for me.
the current model of education will collapse in the later 2020s avoid if possible unless someone else is bankrolling
>my social skills are mediocre.
social skills are a meme. what is needed is to find and build an reliable circle

No.18227

also learning to have fun with fails is important. Good luck

No.18228

>>18226
>start "networking" ie finding daughters of business and make them your sugar momma
meant to say daughters of business owners. fuck it

No.18229

>>18228
also fuck them. literally

No.18232

Easy, just live with your parents and apply to jobs you're unqualified for or deliberately bomb interviews. The older generations are under the impression that you're guaranteed a job if you want to work... failing to realize that is literally communism. You're not entitled to anything except the support of the people who brought you into this world against your will.

If all else fails, be homeless near their house with a sign that says your parents (full names on sign) kicked you out. I merely threatened to do this and they fell in line lol

No.18234

>>18224
Don't tell your parents or mention the word "NEET". Just say you're trying. I dropped out of high school and was a NEET for a few years afterwards, then landed a six figure software engineering job at 20. In my 30s now.