f81f3d87862bd80d536176f7dd(…).jpg (9.72 KiB, 236x236) google saucenao
Alienation No.1902

Whenever I find an interesting Wikipedia article about someone's life, I ponder "Can such things happen? Can life really be this interesting? How is it even possible that we share the same reality?". Their lives seem so unworldly compare to mine that bewilders me. Here I am spending my days in front of a screen when at my age, people were "living in a movie" at some point in time. Even as I type this, there are people who are leading active and social lives even if they aren't worthy of a movie adaptation and to me, that still baffles me. Perhaps I'm suffering from a serious case of alienation for a number of reasons.
Can anyone here relate?

No.1904

Important to remember most people are just wage slaving and wasting away and not living it up as much as you would think.
Welcome to the board

No.1908

>>1902
I have literally done practically nothing but live in front of my monitors for close to 9 years straight every single passing day. Yes, I can absolutely relate.

No.1911

Never forget civilization would not be possible without the work done on the backs of slaves.

No.1918

yes but people like us dont get Wikipedia articles. those that do have done something interesting to warrant it. but in reality most people don't make a large impact like that just like how there is no articles on some farmer who worked, drank and then died. Once you accept this you can kind of relax nothing you do will be remembered or cared about so spend your time shitposting.

No.1919

>>1918
So much this! Let's just embrace our own insignificance and watch the big shit show on the interwebz.

No.2673

>>1904
yea most people who do something really interesting had to either be involved in some field you probably won't even know about unless that specifically was your passion, and you had been working on boring parts of it your whole life until the interesting opportunity came and you took it. Or some weird problem happens and you got involved.

No.5480

Those that are of this world will flourish.
Those that aren't, will be incompatible with it and not have pleasant lives.
Those of this world don't have souls and will become worm-shit. they think they're tough shit, but will be burned, along with this world, at the end of time.
Those VERY FEW of us with souls will be at peace in Heaven forever. We will be able to do anything(but nothing sinful).
So all these non-whites and women will just go back into the dirt and become the worm-shit they are. It sucks that god uses these niggers and cunts as part of this world. Hopefully we'll get to burn them all at the end of time. Although they're not even worth that. Completely useless niggers and cunts.