91327386_1989058107902467_(…).png (345.78 KiB, 600x400) google saucenao
Stuck in Time and Left Behind No.1998

I've been a NEET for a very long time now, longer than i can remember.
My parents don't give a shit about me. So you know they don't mind.
Though I'm grateful that i haven't been kicked out in the streets yet.
all i do all day:
Is eat "Ready to eat Ham and Pineapple Pizza" Smoke Chinese branded cigarettes. Drink a fuck ton of strong coffee. And a bit of chips and chocolate. Just sitting in my own small room using my PC 14 hours day doing whatever.
It's gone this far that i can't feel any emotions anymore. I even forgot how it was to sit with a couple of people and have a laugh.

No.1999

Do you get any neetbux? If you do, going out once in a while helps clear my head.

No.2000

>>1999
I couldn’t help but admire your digits

No.2001

>>2000
Yours as well!

No.2002

>>1998
tfw no kawaii noodle eating NEET bf 🥰

No.2003

>>1998
I’ve been a NEET for over a decade. I drink so much alcohol I’m starting to feel withdrawals. I’ve been flooding my brain with nicotine and alcohol for years (every single day). It honestly took longer than I thought. Good thing the cure for withdrawals is just to drink more lol

No.2004

>>2003
How much do you drink to start having withdrawals? I drink nearly every day, but I usually don't get drunk, just a nice buzz.

No.2005

>>2004
375ml (half of a 750ml) bottle of liquor plus local IPAs (beer). Drinking is too good.

No.2006

>>2005
Damn. Well I hope your health doesn't deteriorate too quickly.

No.2007

>>2006
I was in extreme pain when I woke up, but I felt amazing after a few tall glasses of neat whiskey at 10:00 am. Honestly I’m fine if I die soon.

No.2008

>>2007
I don’t want to die but I’m fine with it

No.3003

Post neet hovel.
>inb4 he doesn't

No.3304

are you still here, op

No.3316

i'd say you're living it good, that is a neet aesthetic right there. why not make some music or something? be a cool neet music man.

No.5528

I started drinking a bit too.
Started mostly by accident. I was given a beer, but never liked beer, so I drank it quickly. I started feeling strange in my head, like my brain was massaged. So I drink whenever there's any beer in the fridge, regardless of what time of the day it is. It feels good for a while.

No.5543

>>5528
Now you've transcended the loser computer nerd stereotype and are becoming a cool, self destructive alcoholic.

No.7769

I've evolved/grown.
I used to be a naive angel. Now I am a God.

No.7779

>>5543

No.8696

I don't think I'll ever be able to find a job I can handle. Mostly because the golems can't stop breeding and invading my country. Now even the simplest jobs are impossible to get and have retardedly high requirements because of the size of the population.
If only faggots would stop fucking and bringing "life" into this world.