kanna.jpg (37.74 KiB, 225x350) google saucenao
Chat box? No.2138

Could we get a Chat box in the site? is this possible just not all of us like discord and we could talk as anon here?

No.2139

What would be the point? when we already have this imageboard? Not every website needs a discord or chatroom you zoomer.

No.2140

>>2138
It's a slow board as it is. Would be pretty useless imo.

No.2142

>>2139
Just felt it could be nice may make more sense of community. You call me a zoomer when I do not use discord and I remember when tons of websites had little chat boxes and you could always talk to people.

No.2144

We should link to gikopoi.com (chatroom)

No.2146

>>2144
seconded, we should use gikopoi

No.2159

>>2140
the chat box would 100% make the site more active, instead of everyone being off in sepearate threads, averyone who was on online would be condensed into one room

No.2177

>>2159
We do not really have high quality posting here anyway it is NEET board we are brain fogged up etc lol so a chat box would be fun :) :V

No.2180

>>2139
>Not every website needs a discord or chatroom
+1, It's an imageboard. :3

No.2186

>>2180
To me, this place as an imageboard is superseded by its status as a NEET gathering place.

No.2191

>>2186
To me, this place is awesome the way it is. It's so cozy and most frens are nice. Why make it all normiefrendly? That never ended good.

No.2194

>>2191
you are right I just wish we had more aactivity with same fun nature to it.
just brainfarting :(

No.2195

>>2191
>frens
>normie
You have to go back.

No.2197

>>2195
Please refrain from attacking anons anon tat is not needed.

No.2201

>>2194
well, there are a couple of things to make this more neet-life.

for one, you can make it a live-text board.
for two, you can make activities, like watching movies together
for three, you can make study groups or interest groups

皆んな。。。

No.2202

>>2201
every time I invest more than 5 minutes into some online community - even [old] friends - I am invariably disappointed and usually leave anyway. these are just thoughts/recommendations for those who are optimistic enough to make lasting connections or, more cynically put, submerged so deeply into cyber-psychosis to reach out, if this exists, whatever it is... to form connection (harmful) with the faceless that come here

No.2203

>>2202
in fact, what bothers me so much is that well, in two views... for one, you can immediately discredit these ramblings, they're neurotic within, there's nothing to say, there's nothing to confirm - that's the first view. the second view is that well, despite all of this, despite this sickness, it's troubling with how little berzerking fervor forces through others words, to still scrounge something together and run farther away from circumstance.

there's always some fucking prick that isolates some sentence of yours and grounds it to a halt, there's no more movements or revelations to have - you could delude yourself for a moment there may be, but they're still all contained.
what to say? do people just want to push you down farther than where they're at? is this a neverending abyss of expression that funnels out when it does happen, there's just a splat of words

but with spite I'll submit - not toward the reader, but toward the memories and disappointments scaffolding this shitpost

rigid, rigid, rigid
to become the calculator and sum up the fact that most people seek energy in you, without you; if I ever come across a golden soul I already know myself I cannot intrude, there's no need to involve myself, it is simple enough to subsist off of spite and unfeeling

don't get me wrong, any sort of berzerking I have in me isn't sought from despair, it's just another mode now. There's nothing more to want, beyond learning how to walk around in circles in your own room and your own mind.
it feels as though we're all in the advent of post-humanism

in the end most just aren't stupid enough to put together paragraphs that'll fall into obscure archives, which'll never be dug up, because what use was it? but it's enjoyable to still form a character behind this post

it's just still something enjoyable about pushing this off, grabbing the film and ripping out the interludes.
HELLO???? HAHAHA! - simplistic though

No.2204

>>2202
Losing online friends has left me incredibly broke but there is a lot of benefits to talking to people online who you get along with and like. You are being far too edgy I say this a you are posting joker images and some of what you say.

You realize some of us are not socia ever right? firendshiips are magic 3

No.2205

>>2204
"I am a sick man... I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure what is bothering me. I don't treat it and never have, though I respect medicine and doctors. Besides, I am extremely superstitious, let's say sufficiently so to respect medicine. (I am educated enough not to be superstitious, but I am.) No, I refuse to treat it out of spite. You probably will not understand that. Well, but I understand it. Of course I can't explain to you just whom I am annoying in this case by my spite. I am perfectly well aware that I cannot "get even" with the doctors by not consulting them. I know better than anyone that I thereby injure only myself and no one else. But still, if I don't treat it, its is out of spite. My liver is bad, well then-- let it get even worse!”

No.2213

>>2195
Welcome stranger.

No.2225

>>2201
>liveboard
Eww!

We could have a NEET cytube sanctioned by the admin if not under his official auspices.
>>2213
I'm no stranger. This board has been my haunt for years. The admin can look at my IP.

No.2232

how do we get more NEETs here without changing the culture? this place seems to have for the most part th exact type of people we would want and advertising it blindly would just mean people we do not want would come here.

I just want more comfy posting.

No.2233

>>2232
Would you go to war for comfyposting?

No.2235

>>2233
I am lmited in my capacity to recruit people at the moment and forseeable future or I would be "going to war" if that makes sense

No.2255

>>2232
Just mention it to agreeable NEETs wherever. I do this on Omegle. Most people will not follow through when you tell them individually.

No.2301

Would anyone be interested in a mastodon instance dedicated to neets? I would be happy to host it

No.2302

>>2301
I don’t like usernames or anything that provides users with a sense of identity.

No.2303

>>2302
would be an interesting experiment to implement a pseudo-anonymous mastodon that somehow has followers/following, pretty much impossible

maybe a requirement to follow at least 20 people so it's harder to isolate who is posting
of course scrub all user ids, get a new id localized to threads

idk, internet sucks

No.2304

>>2303
why do we need id at all?

No.2313

>>2304
no need indeed, does this alternative form of anonymous connection interest ye
perhaps a new place..

a new neet.city

No.2317

>>2313
I just wish we had some cool NEETfrens and let them know this place existed

No.2536

>>2202
adapt and overcome, thats what humans do right?

No.2537

>>2144
we should just use this, meet up there, try to have fun somehow, not many use it anyways

No.2538

>>2317
I wont advertise it to people on boards because so many shitposters and normals but also have no friends or anyone I talk to so cannot actually let anyone know.

No.6894

Yes.
There's a large box on the right hand side anyways that's being unused.
The box/chat could act as an qtddtot-type thing.