hikikomori.jpg (34.96 KiB, 700x467) google saucenao
Anyone else been lectured about their lifestyle? No.2369

Ive had multiple people lecture me about the way i live. An isolated lifestyle.
I live on my own and on disability which is sustainable for me as i had saved up a decent amount of money over the past decade.
Basically have my own apartment and can enjoy my alone time which i very deeply grateful of.
My family does not give a fuck about me. They ask the most personal questions that they shouldn't even care of. Like what is the point of asking questions about someone life when your not gonna be solely interested or just doing because of "social life teehee".
I've seriously had it with people on top of that i have autism which makes it harder to engage in this world.
If you can't fit in with the world might as well make your own?

No.2370

>My family does not give a fuck about me. They ask the most personal questions that they shouldn't even care of.
You should ask why they ask these questions. If it's sadism (what I doubt), run. But I guess they feel helpless about the situation and actually do care about you. BTW, these questions stopped after a few years for this anon. They maybe just aren't able to understand why you do the things you do?

No.2371

>>2369
>If you can't fit in with the world might as well make your own?
exactly

one thing that bothers me after bothering to install botnet software to talk to old friends is that people just replicate mind viruses, posting pepe the frog or black lives matter. just tired of people they just make you feel bad most of the time

No.2381

Yes I have had people especially doctors and social workers claim my lifestyle is bad and family are also vocal about it.
I am fine with mold I am fine with filth but keep mysellf clean I do not see why you need to clean a dish every time you use it I do not see what is wrong with piss bottles the list goes on.

I get treated as if I am crazy.
>>2371
I tried twitter out and everyone goes on about their pronouns etc who gives a fuck lmao

No.2384

>>2381
>I tried twitter out and everyone goes on about their pronouns etc who gives a fuck lmao

Based. It’s all so tiring

No.2385

>>2384
I am a male that people mistake for a girl in public I like things that are considered girly I honestly relate to woman a lot better than the average man.
I am a male and I am unique in my own way as we all are there is no need for a label.

why do twitter people not understand this?

No.2388

>>2385
>why do twitter people not understand this?
Because they're NPCs that pretend to be oh so understanding and open minded. Twitter is a huge circle jerk.

No.2463

>>2369
Yes. Mainly from my family who say "NOOOOOOOOO IT'S NOT HEALTHY YOU CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS" but I couldn't give less of a fuck

No.2464

>>2385
truth is they're so devoid of anything approaching substance or personality that they use labels as a replacement for their lack of identity.

anyone who rejects their labels and decides to be a person first and a label second is attacking their very sense of self, which is why they hate (and go out of their way to harass) everyone who doesn't tow the line.

No.2470

>>2385
>I am a male that people mistake for a girl in public
OwO

No.2474

>>2464
Browsing twitter is scary for me because I am seeing how people really are not thinking as well as they could and they are not stupid but they have not been taught how to go about thinking. The normalfags make this anon anxious what they would think of him because he is a loser and these people would probably attack him for various reasons.

I do not want harm on anyone or any living thing I want to be able to keep to myself and talk to others that are similar like I am now on this imageboard but people want to take all that way and it makes this anon sad.

No.5209

Plenty of times.
They just say what life is supposed to be like and not why.
They're all just soulless parrots.
Like this one dumb nigger that said that I must get married and have children because that's part of what a person must do in life. But what do you expect from niggers except mindless golem bs.

No.5217
yolo.png (175.73 KiB, 1316x1152) google saucenao

yeah i hate my family too OP, my mother got me a cheap sperg diagnostic, of which I and many others are skeptic, however it does grant me NEETbux so that's the only upside. My grandfather lectured me at every opportunity and his death was the best moment of my life after that my father lectured me a lot and that dumb fuck wonders why I don't want to see him anymore. I also trolled the shit out of my step mother when she sent me an email complaining that I haven't spoken to her for months.

No.5237

People just like to lecture. If you were a self-made millionaire they'd just lecture you for not giving them a bunch of shit for free

No.5249
dfg1.jpg (30.17 KiB, 600x600) google saucenao

My mom constantly asked me about what am i gonna do with my life when i was still in school but she's stopped that now. Other than that Once and it was my bitch of an older sister. I proceeded to block her out with my headphones lol.