20210515_005608.jpg (558.67 KiB, 1378x2039) google saucenao
failed attempt to leave neethood No.2416

i started online school after being on disability bux for like two years but it doesn't feel real at all and im realizing im too disabled to actually ever get a job and i think i won't even be able to do the work placements

No.2421

what sort of disability do you have and what were you studying at the online school?

No.2422

>>2421
im autistic, bipolar and have a personality disorder and interacting with me is a nightmare
i had a job interview just for a retail job and i did so badly
i was studying childhood education

No.2424

I'm on disability too and worry I will crumble if I ever had to do anything.
Is there social services that can help you OP? they can help you get hired.
Good luck

No.2426

>>2422
I have something some what similar.
schizophrenia, bipolar and traits of Asperger Syndrome.
I remember doing a job at KFC the manager was begging me too quit lol
i was thinking about becoming a child psychologist but my psychiatrist said i shouldn't do university or college and have to do some unskilled job like McDonald's or factory work due to the fact that my schizophrenia damaged most parts of my brain.

No.2427

>>2424
nobody would hire me when they could hire someone who is "normal" instead and not fucking insane i literally got fired from my last job after a suicide attempt

No.2428

>>2426
i think school feels less scary than work bcuz there's no interview with someone where you're judged based on how you react to questions etc and no weird personality quizzes
I've definitely had work places basically reduce my hours down to nothing to get me to quit but I haven't worked in a long while
Are you on disability as well? I think even if you can't become a child psychologist you could maybe do school for a bit idk. I'm not schizophrenic but i barely am based in reality and have a lot of weird hallucinations and delusions etc

No.2431

Many people in mental health are slightly mental themselves. A psychiatrist doesn’t give a shit about you.

No.2432

>>2431
im op here, my current psychiatrist tends to push stimulants for some reason and i was given Adderal for my fatigue since i sleep 14+ hours daily and it just allowed me to starve myself and end up crashing even harder. i want to try an maoi badly but he refuses them despite me trying over a dozen diff types of meds.

No.2437

>>2426
oooh damn he even pushed you to try Adderall?
sounds pretty extreme.
I was given Abilify for my fatigue symptoms as well worked pretty well.
Although i myself wanted to try Adderall as well but my psychiatrist told me it would cause psychosis.
I used be on Seroquel and that made sleep ALOT lmao

No.2438

>>2437
Yeah adderal really didn't help me.. it definitely pushed me into more manic phases.
Ability made me sleepy too! I'm on seroquel right now and I sleep so much though. I might just cold turkey come off it because I'm so drained. He will try literally everything on me except an maoi lmao

No.2441

>>2432
Strangely enough I am trying to get a stim to help me as I have not had any luck with typical antidepresso drugs that is a shame it did not help you.
If you want to try an maoi you could also medicate yourself with syrian rue which is easy to buy online just make sure you do your research.

No.2444

>>2441
oh i haven't heard much about Syrian rue, I'll have to look into it
Do you have discord or anything maybe?

No.2451

>>2438
he might give you strong pain killers someday

BUT NO maoi ahahahaha

No.2452

>>2444
No I have no social media but syrian rue is cheap just make sure to research as you need to follow a proper diet and also not use certain drugs because it will end up bad as well as NOT be on SSRI type medication when you use it. I have never self medicated with it beyond taking it with DMT to trip absolute balls which BTW may be worth doing.
You can legally buy acacia confusa root bark online and mix it with syrian rue and maybe help yourself with depression.

No.2457

>>2416
>im realizing i'm too disabled to actually ever get a job
Same here and anon is fine with it. I think I like you.

No.2458

>>2432
> i want to try an maoi badly
Didn't do shit for this anon. Guess I'll have a chance with brain surgery or electroconvulsive therapy, which I'm both too scared to try yet. ;_;

No.2461

>>2458
fuck that ECT stuff I was in a psychward and this woman came in for an attempt and she was quite old had untreatable depression for decades and she went off for brainzaps and you could tell she was getting her brain fried she just seemed less and less human after every session.

No.2462

>>2461
I've done ECT 20+ times. It fucked up my short-term memory and didn't help me at all. I did, however, see it work really well for others. Different people different results. You can't just generalize about it.

No.2598

>>2416
I started online school like 2 years ago too. At first it went well because I was strangely motivated but now I'm very far behind. I tried working on a work sheet yesterday and started crying.
I'm probably going to give up soon.

No.2599

I have worked on and off temp jobs over the years. I can't think of a time in the last decade I worked at one place for over a year. I hate work, I hate school. Being a robot is detrimental. I begin shutting down and usually quit when I wake up realizing I'm over all of it.

No.6891

I don't think I can. I can't stand even being around the "people" I live with.
No way do I want to have a job where I'll just be abused by all the golems of god's shitty earth.