1614965249467.jpg (401.38 KiB, 1540x2160) google saucenao
No.2556

how do people date others and not feel exhausted? wageslaves only sense of self worth usually comes from their work routines. it's so tiring

No.2558

>how do people date others and not feel exhausted?
Maybe Extrovert people regain power by socializing and getting attention and social validation, but introvert people seem to regain power while spending time alone with themselves and taking a break from their social interactions. Add some depression/anxiety to the mix and you have anon in a nutshell.

No.2559

>>2558
well yes those are basically the definitions :p

>>2556
the trick is to date someone else understanding who you can be yourself around, that you dont have to perform for :)
though i'm not sure why you think people date and not feel exhausted? they do, normies definitely get exhausted too.

No.2560

>>2556
dating is stupid. I don't recommend it

No.2561

>>2559
>those are basically the definitions :p
You're cheeky! :p

No.2563

I got asked out once but stage 5 autism kicked in and i rejected them. I think I've dodged a bullet.

No.2566

It depends on who you date. You need to date someone you can just hang out with chilling and being comfy where neither of you has to perform socializing. A friend you can do not much of anything with. I talked to a NEET girl who would only accept chad; meanwhile literally all she does is listen to music, masturbate, and drink. To her credit, she wasn’t expecting to ever give up her virginity.

No.2567

What boggles this anons mind is how anons will want to date normalfag girls. Why?
Being near people is so tiring this anons BPD so better to be alone.

No.2591

>>2567
Normalfag girls are fine as long as they don't take exception to your eccentricities. Autistic girls come with their own set of problems. BPD girls with the colored hair can be hot as hell but obviously more trouble than they're worth.

No.2592

>>2591
avoid BPD girls if they are explosive meaning will get mean and abusive they are insane trust this anon. Quiet types are fine but still cause problems in relationship. fuck being with an actually autistic girl honestly. Why do anons here want to date in the first place?