3719.jpg (50.63 KiB, 930x700) google saucenao
ever think about just becoming normalfag? No.2597

I do not mean get a GF and all that but just going outside trying the normie life I have tried it and it is really just awful not because of people but they can be horrible mainly there is nothing out there.

If I decided to go out I could drink with random people and do what normal people like but why bother? I just wnat to sleep and listen to good music.

No.2678

>>2597
I want to because after "he" dies I have two options
Either I end it or I try to at least get a job and try to live normally
I feel that I won't be able to just kill myself so...

No.2764

>>2597
sounds like you have the choice to change
many of us are neets because you cannot change
you are priveleged and shouldn't take that for granted
go have fun

No.2780

I've been trying to become one for years. I'm not a neet anymore and I have a friend now. Still far from being "normal" though.

No.2945

>>2597
at first, I didn't believe the NPC meme, but it's begun to be blatantly obvious to me at least. I've got two friends that can actually think, entrepreneurial mindset, seek out info, look past political brainwashing (both black but oppose BLM and shit), etc.
then there are others. dropped a friend who was a complete retard, literal drone. I worked full-time at a manufacturing place for about half a year, and they were all literally drones.
I'd say perhaps they're just broken and beaten down by life, but that doesn't explain my retard friend and many others I've met. i have family whos immigrated multiple times, learned multiple languages, started multiple businesses, and these here-born fuckers cant even save some cash for a rainy day
>inb4 pajeet
Russian.
sorry for the rant, just kinda flowed out and has nothing to do with OP, Im a failed normie, never was one, tried to be one for about a year and a half before it just disintegrated.
i now 100% believe normies are literally just soulless drone NPCs
embrace being abnormal, just make sure its in a positive way, whatever that means to you.

No.2946

>>2945
I think the NPC meme has been around a lot longer than people realize, it's just that it used to be rhetoric about "leaders and followers" instead of being based on game terminology. you know those old sayings like, "if you're not a leader you're a follower"? I'm nearly 100% certain those come from the same place as the NPC stuff and is a strong indicator that phenomenon is real

No.2948

>>2945
I don’t think you should conflate being an entrepreneur with not being an NPC. Only being into something for the money is Jewish in spirit. Some of us really are that broken and beaten down i.e. learned helplessness and crippling anxiety. You and your family are born survivors, but you shouldn’t look down on the drones here because they’re still better than the ones in the shithole where you came from.
>>2946
Not everyone who is a follower is an NPC and vice versa. Not being alpha doesn’t mean you’re an NPC.

No.2949

Why would I?

No.2951

>>2948
I don't believe in that alpha nonsense anymore than I do santa claus, but I can't deny the fact that. even if they do have an internal monologue, a lot of people exist who don't really question why they do the things they do, and just follow whatever script they're handed. that's why you end up with so many mothers who hate their kids, so many people who hate their job, so many kids who grow up to do whatever dad said he should. because these people don't stop to think for themselves. because they do whatever the closest, most relevant authority says they should. I live in a country where people rushed out, en masse, to take a vaccine that is not safe because the president told them to do so. I live in a country where people think you can get ahead solely on hard work- despite all the actual evidence in the world (falling economic mobility, family as indicators for success, the sheer amount of hard working people that can't afford food and rent even with three jobs) telling them that clearly isn't true. why? because the people in charge said so. because the authority deemed it true. I live in a world where if you decide not to follow the script of going to a college that's nearly gauranteed to put you in debt to get a job you'll most likely hate, in order to get married so you can have kids that put you even more in debt, and all of that on top of buying a house and car you can't afford, then people think you're a loser and ridicule you. they can't interact properly with someone who doesn't follow the script and I have 20 years of first hand experience with literally everyone in my family except one, on top 18 years of every school teacher and every student in the school I went to sans like, three of them total, to prove it. if NPCs aren't real then why the fuck has my life been so full of them?

No.2957

>>2945
this is just the edgelord version of crappy "introvert vs. extrovert" memes

No.2982

>>2597
>If I decided to go out I could drink with random people and do what normal people like but why bother?
There's nothing for us out there. Been there, tried it.

No.2986

you will become one when its time, my child.
now you can rest in animu.

No.2987

>>2945
seems like you didn't grew up yet, maybe staying too much in your parents space?

No.2988

>>2951
that's bullshit.

Try having something to do. You will not have time for a lot of things. Those people aren't drones, they are getting their means to live a life while you sit idle in mom's basement bud.

No.2989

When someone broadcasts their entire life on social media, watches the most normalfag of normalfag shows like The Office, uses mainstream Reddit communities, and obediently listens to anything and everything the news/government says, then I think they're NPCs.

Unthinking.
Unquestioning.
Vapid.

No.2991

>>2951
this

No.2998

>>2988
Have to agree with this I am really sick of this elitism from NEETs when we are rarely anything but losers.
Only a small amount of NEETs use their time productively.

No.3010

>>2988
>t.normalfag

No.5535

"npcs" are flesh-golems. they are soulless constructs, just like trees and rocks and fish, etc.
God only created a few souls. Everything else was created to house and teach these few souls, even/especially the golems.
The impossible/painful part of having a job, is that you have to give up your mind to focus on it, which is impossible for someone with the ability to think. That is why we are here on this board, and suffering.

No.5558

>>2597
Honestly it's only the "get a GF" part that appeals, not the rest of the normie lifestyle.
>>2998
Please tell us anon, what productive things you do with your time. We need a good example to inspire us.
I'm quite fascinated by the idea that neets, who are usually less-than-ordinary in their capabilities, can use their enormous free time and freedom from social and work obligations to become extraordinary in some ability.
But I've never seen anyone actually do it.

No.5594

i already am.
neet only means no official jobs/education, every 2nd normal man is a neet

No.5607

if u go to a site where all day every day every year people make threads with random anime images of girls you probably deserved it tbqh

No.5616

>>5594
They think of themselves as unemployed.

No.5783

>>2597
There's nothing there. I don't even see them as human. It's all drinking and drugs and sportsball, and less commonly thots and preyers. I have no interest in any of those, so it's just noise disrupting my comfy lifestyle.

No.5795

>>5783
Yeah, they sound like NPC's on repeat. And I hate using that term because it sounds narcissistic, like "Oh look at me i'm the only free thinker", but after a certain point of people acting comically similar and repetitive, I just have to admit that maybe there's truth to it. So if the people have nothing interesting about them, what IS there in the outside world? I'm sure there's some interesting stuff out there, but none of it's THAT interesting...

No.5802

>>5795
Not the only one. But actual humans are very rare. I'd put the number as somewhere between 1:10 and 1:100,000, probably a lot nearer that latter one. And that's only for men, all females are NPCs.

But even before I learned that I should avoid people because they add negative value, there just wasn't anything there. Oh, go outside... when there are no woods or rivers or playgrounds so that even if you were the outdoors type there'd be no activities for you. Or sit comfy inside with games or books, which is what I'd rather be doing.

The only reasons I engaged with them past a certain point is when it was necessary while buying the things I want or need but everything with the partial exception of firearms can just be delivered. Holocoof makes things real easy though, just stay inside and avoid the real pandemic - this soulless plague. Before you'd be stuck meeting with the wagecuck delivering your stuff, now they just leave your stuff and leave.

NPCs, and extroverts in general are a mental illness in this Clown World because you feel compelled about engaging with others even if they can't add value in your life.

No.5812

>>5802
I wanna just walk around in the middle of nowhere where there's rivers and woods and mountains and no people and make hippy retard vlogs about how shit life is. that would be an excuse for me to go outside, but i don't even know wher to go to find places like that.
i'm really tired of being around normals. I don't actually go outside but i live with my mum and she's not a bad person but she's still a normal so unfortuantely i find being in the same building as her draining like i do being around all normals. butyeah gay tangent.
>sit comfy inside with games or books
personally i also got bored of this but if inside is boring and outside is boring what do i do. Thanks demiurge
my estimate of npcs to non-npcs is 1:3000 about.

>all females are NPCs.
i don't know if I even buy this... people seem to insist it's true but every rule has exceptions so i don't see why this would necassarily be the case.

No.5813

>>5812
Humanity can be forsaken. So even if it started off not true (a female was born with a soul by some miracle) it'd become true later, usually around the time breasts start developing.

I can't say I've ever met a real human offline, but then the reason for that and the reason for the huge variance is because everyone intrinsically understands pic related. Regardless of whether they are only pretending they are retarded or not, I am catsocial at the best of times and do not believe socialization has intrinsic value, so I'd rather just ignore vapid bullshit outright. Which is... almost everything.

Really, if people could still consistently make quality games and books like they did in the past, I'd have no problems. But I am actually running out of the one thing Earth produces consistently - bread and circuses.

No.5865

“To begin with, no matter how much a real girl looks down on you, does it really matter?”
“Eh?”
“Listen to me, Satou. Women … they aren’t people. No, they’re not normal humans. In fact, it might not be an exaggeration to say that they’re unbelievably close to being inhuman monsters. Therefore, there’s no need to go out of your way like this. What does it matter if you’re scorned by some female?”
His expression was as calm as usual.
I abruptly became very uncomfortable.
He continued, “Those things don’t have proper human hearts. They look human, but they’re different creatures. Satou, it’s best if you first understand this fact.”
“Ya-Yamazaki…”