__oosaki_tenka_idolmaster_(…).jpg (355.04 KiB, 862x1024) google saucenao
how often do you brush your teeth? No.2619

I used to go months at a time without doing it but I've gotten better at remembering to do it daily for the last two months or so. what about you, anon friends?

No.2622

Very infrequently. My teeth are yellow but are otherwise healthy. I've never had a single cavity in my life. I think its possible to get away with not brushing your teeth at all as long as you're reasonably healthy and eating good foods (Sugar-filled shit is obviously going to promote bacterial growth in your mouth, and acidic foods like citrus will also eat away at enamel).

No.2623

It's the one thing I do regularly. Mouth pain/issues fucking suck and are expensive. It's the only hygiene that prevents ailments. Not showering and other shit isn't as detrimental.

No.2624

I like my teeth .. I take care of them.. but my gums are fucked

No.2625

>>2624
I brush my gums too while I brush my teeth, and that seems to work well enough. for me at least

No.2630

>>2619
>what about you, anon friends?
Very infrequently the last years, teeth are healthy. Anon is 35 now and never had a cavity or other problems. - Pure luck I guess... Anon bought some new soft brushes and tries to make brushing teeth a twice daily habit again because the brushless just rinsing way most likely won't work out forever.

No.2635

>>2630
rinsing is usually enough if you rarely eat sugary foods like >>2622 said. I'm glad you're making it a habit again though, healthy friend is good friend!

No.2639

>>2635
>healthy friend is good friend!
<3

No.2644

everyday how can people go without it

No.2653
No.2942

>>2619
I did't brush them in many years...

No.3013

brush daily a few times or more. I just have to I really do.
if i don't shower when I poop I wipe until I bleed

No.3014

>>3013
quickly run the tp under water and then wipe. it's like washing. less satisfying but similar enough to feel clean.
tp hurts. I never use it dry

No.3106

twice a day or more.
have to do it when I wake up because ICK

No.3259

Hygiene is hard, is it because I'm lazy?

No.3374

>>2624
Anon has began to floss daily! My gums stopped bleeding but It sucks because now I can feel EVERYTHING in my teeth.. but then I just floss more so it's working

Floss! I believe in you!

No.3378

brush when I wake up. brush in afternoon and before I sleep.

No.3401

Ive found dental hygiene to be a crapshoot. I personally never liked brushing my teeth as a kid, and haven't done it in like 4 or 5 years at this point. At first I thought that toothpaste fucked your teeth, making you think you needed to brush more, and just continuing the cycle forever of buying toothpaste and shit but more recently I think I just have extremely good dental genetics. Its better than having nothing at all, I guess.

No.3405

Nasty motherfuckers.

No.3408

Mao Zedong didn’t brush his teeth either.

No.3457

daily, the only thing i maintain in my life is my hygiene

No.4138

Every morning at about 5:30.
I used to not take care of them, and now most of them are gone and the few I have left are rotting.
I can't change that, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm growing into my true self/form.

No.4143

>>2619
Once a month...