8AC3FC96-035B-4158-8E27-FE(…).jpeg (14.73 KiB, 301x301) google saucenao
Do you have any pets :3? No.2865

I would want to see them since I don’t have any myself ^-^

No.2866

I have a pet woman. She's the feisty type but a good beating sets her straight. I wuv her so much ^-^

No.2873

>>2866

No.2890

I used to have a cat.
He died two years ago.

I still miss him like crazy.

No.2893

I have a cat, but I’m not posting him.

No.2894

>>2865
I had a cat but the jewish landlord found out I did not know I had to ask his permission to have a cat in a place I fucking rent. Watch he will take the deposit anyway and charge for some stupid shit, the cat lives with my parents now.

No.2895

Anon met a cute spider in the bathroom today. - Not sure if that qualifies as a pet, since we just share the same habitat..? Hope we become frens, tho. uwu

No.2973

I once had a fish. It died a year ago and I'm still unsure I can move on

No.4139

I live with my "mother" and her new bf. They have 3 dogs that they refer to as "the children". They're always running around and making noise. And it's worse that I live in the city. Everywhere is constant noise. Someone's always sawing or drilling something, trucks constantly passing by, people making as much noise as they can with their bikes. I wish I lived far away from all these people. We should've never left the farm-life for this. We could've(maybe) been happy and self-sufficient.

No.6898

Unfortunately yes. They're annoying and useless. What's the point in having dogs if they don't bite strangers.

No.7293

I have a cat. His name is Apollo. He kills a lot of things. But I love him.

No.7298

I have a cat. he sucks on my ear and purrs when i go to sleep.

No.7304

I can't even take responsibility for myself, let alone another living being. If I had a pet I'd very likely neglect it, not play with it because I was busy staring at a screen, not be able to take to take it to the vet because I spent all my money on junk food...yeah, just not a good idea.

No.7305

>>7304
My cat makes me day. She cuddles and purrs and while I can't pay attention to her every single time, it lifts my spirit and I get motivation to take care of myself too.

No.7318

>>7305
based