426357384uer94i2u5w.jpg (38.85 KiB, 554x554) google saucenao
how do you deal with the lack of affection? No.3552

i want someone to cares about me, feel protected and the sweetness of a hug so badly
i can't stop thinking about it...

No.3553

I do what I can to cope.

No.3554

I ignore it, like all of my other problems :|

No.3557

I like to save pictures of anime girls being affectionate with the viewer, getting used to the lonliness, avoiding normalfags bragging about "muh gee-eff" which is kind of hard since they're everywhere and every topic on any place they're on devolves into "muh gf", and a daki to hug at night. Asmr feels kind of nice too. It's even better if you can listen to it in bed.
Obviously I want le gf too, connection is a human need for all but the rarest of people, but that's not really a possibility for me and even if I did have one I would probably be worse off given how women are when a guy isn't 100% perfect. Of course, an incestuous relationship with a loving older sister would be preferable.

No.3558

>>3557
tysm anon! this is really helpful

No.3559

I am lucky enough not to care at all about being loved or physically touched.
Life must be hell for people who do.

Why don't you just get a friend online or something like that? I have no friends but years ago I did and it was fun even with the right person.

No.3561

>>3559
friends don't help much, most people have their own normal lives and such, busy all day, etc
Unrelated but I don't think I want to be touched

No.3563

Life is really shit when you are alone. I am an autist who spend his whole teenage apart from the group, never trying to intgrate the group, and just drop school at 16 for being a hiki. so know I don't know anything about how I am supposed to live my life. I'd like to meet an empathic girl who understand me(at list try) and is okay to learn me a bit how I am supposed to live, and care about me and feel compassionate about how it is shit and pain to be me. But unforunately I have social phobia and I am too much ashamed about myself to determine myself to make the effort to find such a person, despite the fact I believe it probably exist somewhere in this big city... sorry if my english is bad it is not my main langage and i am not used to practice it.

No.4024

dakimakura anon, dakimakura

No.4033

I tell myself that I'll change next year. I'll make friends. I just need to fix x first. Then the next year and I tell myself that I'll change next year. I'll make friends. I just need to fix y first.

In other words, nothing.

No.4040

>>4033
x never changes ;____;

No.4069

I don't really. The worst part isn't really not ever talking to people but seeing people that are so happy with their friends.

No.4071

>>4069
How do people even make friends?
I never found a way that works for me

No.4072

fantasize. other than that, nothing. i know the road of fantasizing is a dangerous road but hey as long as it works

No.4073

>>3557
hotaru a cute

No.4074

>>4072
Don't let it take over, ok?

No.4075

>>4074
>>4072
what would constitute it taking over and what would the negative effects of that be

No.4079

>>4075
basically don't take it too far and at least have some awareness of reality, shit like this is basically where schizophrenia is birthed from

No.4081

>>4079
but what exactly would too far look like? coming from somebody that actively practices escapism

No.4082

If there's nobody left but yourself, you might try to be your own friend and lover. Treat yourself good and be nice to yourself, anon.

No.4100

I was never meant to have friends.
Everyone in this world seems to be just another flesh golem. No one has any real feelings or any thoughts of their own. People just treat each other "kindly" if they can gain something from them.
I've grown to hate people, and I get very upset when these golems bother me or enter my personal space. They think they're so eccentric and important.

No.4104

>>4072
I know fantasising is dangerous but I have gotten feelings of oxytocin while doing it, if what people say about being lonely and the dangers of having no human touch it's true, then fantasising might be the solution in moderation.

One day I was super tired and laying on my bed half asleep with my eyes closed and I started touching, stroking and petting my hair thinking it was the anime vocaloid Gumi doing it because I had a song of hers stuck in my head. I thought headpats feeling good were just a meme before that, sorry for blogging.

No.4105

hug a pillow, hot showers.

No.4106

i meant to post this.
also, i collect loli, shota. and other hentai to fill the void.

No.4107

>>3552
I just message someone I used to feel close to, he seems to care but he has a busy life, I hate not being able to say much, I am embarrased of myself so there's so little I can talk about
>>4105
I have felt like this, except no one was overprotective of me, but I became overly cautious, for reasons, and now I am afraid of many things normal people have no issue with or just endure
I might be lazy too

No.4108

>>4105
That quality and resolution makes it hard to read.

No.6910

I used to have affection in the worlds in my mind, but I just don't do much anymore in those worlds. I'm just done with life.

No.7002

dream of waifus and play video games

No.7003

>>3557
based.

No.7010

Having the knowledge that the Disney fairytale version of a relationship doesn't exist. Don't believe me? Will Smith and Johnny Depp don't get a "happily ever after". If even those millionaire world famous chads can't find a good woman, what hope do the rest of us have? Women are breeding stock.

The affection you might have seen women lavish on others is no different than the affection at cat gives you if you give her treats.

No.7013

>>7010
based my cat sucks my ear and doubles as a living plushie when i go to sleep.

No.7014

Walt Disney, the most dangerous American of all time.

No.7019

>>7010
Even with cats, there are beautiful ones.

No.7759

affection is gay and for golems.
the only interaction that someone with a soul should make with someone without one, is to gun them down.