its not so bad.png (153.2 KiB, 540x960) google saucenao
Mental Issues No.3581

Why is your life like this? do you have any mental illnesses that you think contributed to your outcome.
I ask bc I've Been wondering recently why my life turned out this way and i think its bc of my adhd but i have no evidence. maybe i was born lazy and unmotivated, i wish i could turn back time

No.3584

Yeah I think most of us have some mental disability

No.3587

I have avoidant personality disorder from having a narc dad.

No.3589

Autism is one hell of a drug. Not helping was the depression during high school.

No.3595

>>3581
I will never get diagnosed, too expensive probably, and I don't want what little self steem I have to be crushed if someone finds out I am fucked up

No.3599

>>3589
>the depression during high school
Are you doing better now? I also had a major depressive episode during high school. I started avoiding people and I ended up completely alone for almost 4 years. I have friends now and honestly, despite all my problems, I am happy. All I need are some people that care about me to be fine.

No.3601

>>3599
A bit better. Better than when I was in school to say the least.

No.3603

>>3581
I like to pretend depression isn't real

No.3605

>>3581
I've always been a very depressive person, not a single pure happiness moment in my entire childhood I can think of, even if I have never been much of a pessimist or anything of that matter.
Weird thing is that my parents always talked to me, never were overly protective nor cold towards me and enouraged me to talk, but for some reason I always ended up having existencial crises and moments where I just wished I had never existed.
They worsened, and put all my projects to a grinding halt, now I can barely do anything without extreme mental and physical exhaustion, even eating and going to the bathroom for any reason became too troublesome to do regularly

chances are I have autism tho. No normal, productive member of society gets to my age without having a single night out or friends to speak of, but then again I'm all but productive

No.3606

Bipolar sociopathy and major depression

No.3614

I think all of us do, you can't end up as a NEET without severe mental illness. (Unemployed normies not included)

No.3616

>>3614
>Statement x is true only if statement y is true. The cases where x is true while y is false are not included in the domain of cases we're analyzing

No.3617

>>3616
∀(x, y)∈D, x = y
D = {(x ,y)∈X×Y: x = y}

kind of a redundant statement

No.3618

>>3614
Too bad that doesn’t count as a disability.

No.3619

>>3616
No I was talking about the type of NEETs on imageboards

No.3620

>>3581
i was diagnosed with BPD and put on SSI. might be autistic because my sister is. but i'm pretty damn upset because i just burned a hole in my plastic fucking sink at my apartment after trying to smoke a cigarette. just hoping i won't have to pay for it when i move out

No.3621

I was diagnosed with autism at an early age but my parents never told me until I turned 18. They were withholding the fact that I'm essentially brain damaged and will never function like a normal human being. But now I know why I'm so fucked up. It isn't even my fault. It's just an unfortunate roll of the genetic dice.

No.3628

I have 9 mental disorders diagnosed and it helps make being a NEET easy because BUX but who the hell would want a life so compromised. FYI I think I may just be over diagnosed who cares about labels anyway lol.

>>3605
I relate to this too much Remiu poster... I was always glum without making it my things as in it was just normal. never related to emo kids or any of that growing up. never grew up.

it is all too hard friends <3

No.3631

sometimes i go to ask for antidepressants recipe from a doctor friend

No.3634

>>3631
It’s good to have a doctor friend.

No.3646

>>3634
>having friends
Haha, must be nice

No.3740

I have dysphoria, adhd and autism, that caused severe depression and social anxiety

No.4110

I don't have any mental issues, because it's impossible for someone with a soul to have any.
Although I really dislike this reality that God put me in. It's garbage-tier and God really sucks at creating and programming.
I hope He apologizes to me when I get to Heaven, and that He feels like shit for the rest of eternity for what He put me through.
What I want from Him, after I get into Heaven, is the ability to alter reality. Then I'll make my own island country in Heaven that'll only be filled with properly programmed golems.

No.4116

>>4110
>I hope He apologizes to me when I get to Heaven, and that He feels like shit for the rest of eternity
That's kinda mean to God. I don't think anyone deserves to feel bad for all eternity.

No.4118

>>4116
I think religion is gross because of things like these

No.5042

Having a job requires you to give up your mind. Only golems can do that.
Those that have souls can't have jobs. Those that have souls aren't of the world.
God will take care of His Sons.

No.5043

Religion is a way to control people. One can keep their spirituality and individuality through faith without succumbing to groupthink as all religion is a form of. It's a preset set of beliefs that are given to you at birth and has nothing to do with what you personally think makes sense.
I'm not an atheist, but that's what I think about organized religion. Sham.

No.5050

>>4116
God creates faulty people then punishes people for all eternity for his own mistakes. His resentment to the God he believes in is based. hopefully with enough reading and scrutiny of the bible (or whatever religious text he adheres to) he will find that these are not the divine words of god but the words of ignorant men.

No.5051

>>5050
fifty-fifty tutti-frutti chocolate-chip!!!

No.5057

I think i'm depressed

No.5058

>>3581
I got diagnosed with schizophrenia by an Indian psychiatrist who didn't speak English after I rattled off some generic symptoms from Google after reading Uncle Remus guide and got neetbux, since I got neetbux, I've just been chilling at home watching anime and playing runescape. I'm probably avoidant as I don't talk to people but I'm pretty fucking comfy. I wouldn't want it any other way

No.5071

>>5058
shit i should do this. what they gonna do about it say im lying?

No.5088

>>5071
psychiatry is a meme, read uncle remus guide https://imgur.com/r/Incels/OyOid

it works, I'm proof of it

No.5092

>>5088
cute read

No.5093

>>5058
>get a 5150
keep in mind if you do this you can never own a gun for the rest of your life

No.5095

Probably. It'd be disregard if I talk about it to anyone though. You can just decide to be a functioning member of society and succeed apparently.

No.5099

>>5095
Incorrect, despite being 5150'd I was able to get a gun. They have to take you to court and do some sort of complicated process to get rid of your rights, think of all the mass shooters who had homicidal thoughts and such but were still able to buy guns

No.5100

>>5088
psychiatry is pseudoscience, but as long as we NEETs can make NEETbux off the normalfag taxpayer I don't care.

No.5107

>>5099
Did you buy it in a private sale or from an FFL holder? When you buy from an FFL it asks you on the 4473 form if you've been involuntarily committed.

>think of all the mass shooters who had homicidal thoughts and such but were still able to get guns
Involuntary hospitalization is where the line is drawn it seems.
https://www.ncsl.org/research/civil-and-criminal-justice/possession-of-a-firearm-by-the-mentally-ill.aspx
>Under 18 U.S.C. § 922(d), it is unlawful for any person to sell or otherwise dispose of any firearm or ammunition to any person knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that such person “has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to any mental institution.”

No.5112

>>5107
Fear the government that fears your gun.
mass shootings often happen in gun-free zones.
I hope some shrinks get shot up when they try to take some sperg's gun away.
Praise Saint E.R.! Praise Adam Lanza! Praise KEK!

No.5124

>>5107
I bought the gun from a pawn shop.

No.5138

>>5124
So it was an FFL then. I've read that 72 hour holds don't count as commitments, maybe that's your situation. Or maybe your state isn't good at sending information to NICS. I had to stay for two weeks so the only way I can get a gun is through private sale it seems.

No.5141

>>5112
You’re just giving the gun grabbers what they want.

No.5179

Bretty sure I'm suffering from schizoid personality disorder, although no psych I've ever seen has diagnosed me with such. I think in this day and age people get diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders instead of schizoid.

No.5185

>>5179
yeah autism is a meme

No.5418

I'm not diagnosed with anything and it's not like it'd matter if I was, but i'm certain I have really bad social anxiety. I don't even mind the depression that much I just want the social anxiety to go away it hurts so much I feel like i'm being choked and like i'll never be free.

No.5423

its just makes me want to go completely numb and stop feeling things