lain_gentoo.gif (2.52 MiB, 500x375) google saucenao
Dystopia No.3608

Civilization will eventually collapse, and only in the distant future will we be able to once again pursue another shot at creating a utopia. Nothing we do in our lifetime matters. This includes our successes, as well as our failures. We are already here, and since the result of our pursuits is null, we may as well try. There is no use in committing suicide, and any anxiety absorbed from our problems is irrational. There is no present need exceeding vapidity; we may as well embrace ennui. After all, not philosophers but fretsawyers and stamp collectors compose the backbone of society.

No.3609

>There is no use in committing suicide
shut up you dick chopping blackpill addicted doomer and let me kill myself already

No.3611

>>3609
I mean... no one is stopping you. but your cowardliness

No.4046

There will never be a utopia. Men will always disagree and range against each other, and compete.

>"Tell me who your enemy is and I'll tell you who you are." -Carl Schmitt
This is the essence of politics and the reality of life.

No.4048

gay ass thread and gay ass necrobump

balance is the only truth

No.7821

Until about 10 years ago I was very kind to absolutely everyone. Now I feel like I don't have any empathy anymore. I get angry at everyone.
I wish I could be free of this world and maybe I'd be able to heal in heaven.
I can't be nice to people because they've always just been evil to me.
I wish I had someone in my life that was unconditionally kind to me and wanted to spend time to me, even if it's time spent doing nothing. But of course , those types of people don't exist. The world won't produce any good people.

No.7887

>>3609
based.

No.7906
57f.png (504.9 KiB, 680x453) google saucenao

>>3608
Nothing in life matters!

No.8122

>>3608

No.8712

This is a dystopia of apathy and sadism and hedonism. There is nothing good anymore in this world, and we should just all ask god to end it all(or at least our lives).