nostalgia.png (300.05 KiB, 1196x793) google saucenao
No.364

i was a happy kid with a bright future. i never imagined i would turn into this. i didn't even think it was physically possible for me to stoop this low. i wish i could go back it time and not make all the retarded mistakes i made, just delete the save file and start again. sadly life has no restart button, you can only quit the game

No.365

we live through this ordeal together anon

No.463

why would you ever want to even restart in this absolute no-hope world
if there is an afterlife, i swear with every bit of my spirit i'd claw my way to whatever god forced this fate of existence upon me and make him bleed

No.3353

>>364
As a kid I remember thinking that I would never become some loser guy
Haha

No.3354

Find peace in the meaninglessness of existence.

No.3367

Same. I also used to be very judgemental. I try to take it as a lesson.

No.3372

Past life is best life. Internet is pure shit since 2005. Well except meet.more/meet I hate that normie filled net full of stupidity and underage-tier jokes.

t. 35+ NEET

No.3373

*neet.moe

I'm drunk, sorry.

No.3375

I don’t want to gaslight you, but consider the possibility that you’re overestimating your past chances at being fulfilled.

No.3377

>>3373
Sounds like a fun night, anon <3

No.3420
Tiger.jpg (288.25 KiB, 820x1126) google saucenao

>>3377
Can't remember. :3

No.3442

Is it just me or anyone else think that even if they had a chance to reset nothing much will change because things are already fucked up from the beginning?
I don't think I was really happy at any point of my life. All my life had been losses after losses after losses and I had always avoided seeking relationships with other and just existed. I feel like I am destined to be a NEET because there is simply no other outcome there can be but to end this way. Even if I took a reset and start over, I don't think I will ever change. I'm still a pussy.

Maybe a reset will work only if I stop being a pussy but I need to work on that in the present, not in the past.

No.3447

>>3442
It’s not a tragedy if there was never a chance things could have turned out well.

No.4114

I was destined to fail. No-one thought I had any value, so they don't waste their time with me. I have no basic life skills, or any drive to learn them.
I wanted to become a project manager for a videogame company, but I can't even learn basic programming concepts.
I'm just stuck in this room-prison waiting for something to happen. God doesn't seem to want to talk to me. I hope it all ends soon.

No.5475

I thought I'd go to college to study programming, and then I'd join a videogame company and work my way to being a project manager.
But I dropped out of college after a few weeks because it was too difficult for my brain and I couldn't handle being around people.
Then I packed shelves at a "super"market, but that didn't turn out well either, because every manager and customer was a sociopath.
I'm not of this world, so I can never live in it.
I hope there's a small chance that I'd die before my "mother", but that's very unlikely, because the dumb whore had kids when she was old. women are complete shit.

No.5484

Newsflash: EVERYONE in our generation was told we were special and would have a bright future. That's what all the childcare experts said to do. Unfortunately, even in the utopia that was pre-Great Recession America, it's not logically possible for everyone to be Elon Musk.

No.5497

>>5484
I think context matters a great deal here. There is a tendency to generalize when it comes to people of vastly different upbringings.

No.5498

>>5497
Regardless, it was never going to be possible that everyone would become a millionaire and it was always possible that you'd be one. Regardless of what you tell yourself, if you're using an imageboard you live a physically comfortable life. Beating yourself up or blaming yourself or blaming anyone really is just wasting your life. You retired early. Oops.

NEETs are free to do what we want. If doing what you want doesn't make you feel good, look into killing yourself because there is no hope for you. I hear some people try to cope with religion but it typically doesn't end well for them when "god" "ignores" their prayers.

No.5508

>>364
Personally I was a fairly happy kid too. I even had friends in school. But to an outside observer, I suspect it was probably fairly obvious that something was wrong with me. I suspect my friends didn't really see me as one of them, but more as 'that weird kid who would hang around with us sometimes'. And some time in high school everyone stopped inviting me to their birthday parties, which I didn't think about at the time, but in retrospect is kind of odd.

No.7813

We could've had okay-ish jobs doing the more "lowly" stuff, if our countries weren't being flooded by no-iq demons.
Blame the smallhats responsible for the flood. It's their life's goal to harm the Sons of God (European Men).

No.7815

>>7813
kys christcuck

No.7930

> 'that weird kid who would hang around with us sometimes'

bruh why did you do me like that

No.7932

>okay-ish
>”lowly”
>” “
I bet being a thrall during the Viking Age was great. Smells like pure, unrefined cope in here.

No.7971

>i was a happy kid with a bright future. i never imagined i would turn into this. i didn't even think it was physically possible for me to stoop this low. i wish i could go back it time and not make all the retarded mistakes i made, just delete the save file and start again. sadly life has no restart button, you can only quit the game
I think about this every day, all I want is a middle class life but its impossible now

No.7972

>>7971
A wish as futile as a nigger wishing he was respectable

No.7981

if you dont do anything to change now you would probably do the same thing if you could restart

No.7983

>>7981
True but I could experience the good part again, it would be worth it

No.7984

>>7972
No need for racism.