lain.gif (643.95 KiB, 969x700) google saucenao
No.3735

Another night without sleep. Another day without purpose. But: Hedonism is a fun way to cope isn't it?... Is it even still hedonism if it's no longer any fun? If nothing is more than distraction from the self devouring thoughts that fill the void in your heart and mind? I want a hug, but I can't stand it. I can't stand myself atm. I still love you, anon. That's something, right?

No.3736

It is, and it's valuable. It's just an image but take this hug. I hope it comforts you to some degree.
As for me... I dunno... I get used to it. I'm autistic enough to find joy in dumb and childish things like simple junk food and media. I'm a bottom feeder but I'm living in the only ways that are available to me and to expect anything more of someone like me is unreasonable. This might have sounded negative but take comfort in the fact that you've found a way to get by in life and are doing so. You've met the goal of all creatures and that's to survive and it's even better if you feel some amount of happiness while doing so. If you're doing that then you shouldn't be rough on yourself even if others are. Whether people are around you or aren't it's important to always be your own friend.

No.3738

>>3736
>take this hug. I hope it comforts you to some degree.
Thank you Anon, it actually did.

>As for me... I dunno... I get used to it. I'm autistic enough to find joy in dumb and childish things like simple junk food and media.
That's me! But add alcoholism to the mix.

>I'm a bottom feeder but I'm living in the only ways that are available to me and to expect anything more of someone like me is unreasonable.
You're a beautiful person.

>it's important to always be your own friend.
<3

No.3739

whores still reproduce