No.4011

>african americans
>black "people"
>People Of Color
>not calling them their true species: monkeys
and normalfags wonder why they were called NPCs

No.4012
kaede.jpg (81.67 KiB, 1280x720) google saucenao

I don't really care about "the black people issue" and don't understand online boards obsession with them, but then again my country is quite homogenous so the immigrants here tend to be well integrated with our culture and tend to try hard to give a strong first impression with work ethic and helping strangers.

I can't imagine anything more retarded than calling them african americans or people of color. Wokefags are so racist that they find it offensive to just call them what they are, black. They're black. Their skin is black. Who the fuck came up with people of color? Okay so part of the idea was that it would refer to everyone not white, but does that not just imply white is "normal"? How is black any more of a color than white? Neither of them are colors. That can't be the case though, because they invented "bipoc" to refer to black people, indigenous people, and "people of other colors". What the fuck does that mean? Can they not agree with what a colored person is? Are they trying to exclude asians for being too smart and wealthy in first world countries because it makes others look worse in comparison?
What the fuck are woke normalfags smoking? I don't want a taste of that.

No.4013

You people are so boring.

No.4014

>>4013
You are too childish

No.4015

>>4014
This is also true.

No.4016

>>4012
fpbp I don't get the online obsession with them and other trivial topics like trans people
>>4013
yeah

No.4017

OP we dont care about [pol shit and if any of us do i would hope that friend would leave that stuff on pol and not bring it here.

thanks and enjoy your stay

No.4019

Politics aren’t /cozy/

Polite reminder:

>>>/pol/

No.4020

every single human on earth was descended from monkeys
meaning whites, asians and every other nationality?
all monkeys
so you're technically not wrong in saying black people are monkeys
even you and I were descended from monkeys
but the difference is (You) are a fucking retarded monkey

No.4076

>>4019
very important post

No.4083

I don’t go on here to hear about niggers. You’re obsessed and need help.

No.8175

>>4020
based.

No.8179

I'll start giving a shit about racism when society starts giving a shit about heightism

No.8180

as always, american thinking everyone is american by default

except you are dying and being replaced by 3rd worlders even on the internet

No.8181

>>4011

No.8184

>>8179
based women should be forced to date men shorter than them and it should be illegal for a woman to deny her man the use of her breasts as a dakimakura. breasts are soft and round for a reason, most mamals have flat nipples.

No.8188

>>8184
I honestly don't even want 3D women at this point. As a manlet, I just want to have the same rights as niggers. Unfortunately, height discrimination is 100% legal and aggressively encouraged in 48 out of 50 states. Pic related.

No.8189

>>8180
More’s the pity

No.8191
eminem.jpg (551.2 KiB, 1235x926) google saucenao

you don't need melanin to be a nigger.

No.8200

niggers are one of the groups of demons that god has cursed humans with.
humans have been cursed with age and having to labor for food. eventually god created more burdens for us that have souls(only European/White Men).
What you should do, is never engage with any of them. Don't have even an ounce of involvement with any demon. And if you can, if you have any power, then you should rid the world, or your environment of as many of them as you can, or at least go on the offense against them if you have some manner of doing it, otherwise, completely separate your world from the demons.

No.8201

Come join us: https://anon.cafe/christian

No.8202

https://boards.christogenea.org/

No.8204

>>8201
What a gay site full of closeted homos. I made an innocent thread asking them to prove god, and they banned my IP. Typical christfags: if anyone doesn't get on their knees and swallow the koolaid, cry and report to jannies lmao

No.8207

>>8204
They know god isn't real

No.8215

>>8204
based. christfags can suck the angry gay pope"s dick!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQkQvQAbENI

No.8225
lol.png (652.35 KiB, 844x689) google saucenao

>>8215
What's your favorite way to trigger christcucks? Lately I've been using this meme "Prove I'm not God". They can't because all the arguments they use to "prove" god can also be used to prove I am god.

1) Look at the trees. They are beautiful because my aesthetic sense is divine. the universe must have a creator, and that's me. It's written down right here and is the literal word of god because I'm writing it!

2) If you pray to me by typing out your wishes I might actually help you. This automatically makes me a more powerful god than the false idol you currently worship! And just like your false god, I will also kill you if you piss me off enough.

3) Sure, I may be put to death for my crimes against the state, but I'll rise 3 days later and immediately return to heaven. Just trust me bro. No, I won't stick around here. I'm god, remember?

4) I made the people who created all modern miracles of science such as the defibrillator that brings people back to life or the internet that lets you communicate at the speed of light. No, the humans who created that technology don't get credit for it, I do because I gave them the idea and all the resources to make it a reality.

5) Search your feelings. Deep down you know I am god. And if you don't you must be blinded by false idols.

Can anyone think of a typical argument christians use that couldn't also be used to prove I am god? Come on, local christfags, I'm looking at you. Prove I'm not god. What's that? You can't prove a negative because it's a logical fallacy? Oh no!

No.8227

>>8225
You are God of being Based. I'll use those arguments next time I have to debate with a religious fruitcake!

No.8229

>>8215
>>8225
>>8227
ahhh pls kys

No.8242

>>4011
holy shit, at least be more high effort with your /pol/faggotry. you sound just as NPC as the normalfags you accuse of being such. what a boring /pol/ monkey.

No.8246

>>8229
Prove to me that i am not god!

No.8399

>>8246
no. now kys

No.8414

>>8399
If you dont care enough about god to defend your faith in an internet argument, you're okay by me.
because that would mean you're atheist, dummy. did I really have to type it out for you? pathetic.

No.8417

>>8414
B A S E D

No.8426

>>8414
>>8417
im not an atheist, i just dont think people like you deserve the amount of effort it would take to make an argument against your point. now kys.

No.8428

>>8426
I am Jesus reincarneted
Be good son

No.8535

>>8428
kys