The-Sleep-Deprived-Otaku.p(…).png (71.86 KiB, 820x312) google saucenao
If, when do you sleep? No.4077
No.4078

my sleep schedule is usually pretty fucked
usually i sleep around 4-5am and sometimes i stay up for the entire night just to pass out later.

No.4080

i try to be healthy and sleep well but i give up every time and end up sleeping around 1-4am. I even read about the dangers of prolonged sleep deprivation but it didn't help, in short: sleeping is as important as exercise and eating well for your health

No.4095

usually at any moment between 11pm to 2pm, I can't make it normal again even if I tried

No.5411

Whenever I want. I'm a NEET.

Imagine not even having control over when you wake up. Being a wageslave is worse than most people understand. So why do you not hear more normies complaining? Not many people complained about their lack of sleep in Auschwitz either.

No.5436

I should be sleeping right now, yet obviously I'm not. My biggest problem is often waking up around 3 or 4 in the morning and not being able to get back to sleep. I then overuse stimulants to try and become more functional during the day, which makes my insomnia worse the next night.

No.5469

>4077
it depends on my mood, sometimes i just take pills and sleep all days other times i drown myself in energy drinks stay awake for nights on end, i dont have an fixed sleep time

No.5471

Never

No.5511

>>5469
How many neets here take or have taken benzodiazepines?

No.5608

usually about 5 am to 1pm, i tend to stay in my bed for a while though. a lot of the times i cannot sleep at all

No.5674

>>5511
I was forced on them by inept freudsters, it almost pushed me to suicide, luckily I managed to convince on shrink that they were not helping and he took me off them.

No.5681

>>5674
What effects did they have while you were taking them?

No.5689
freud.gif (200.62 KiB, 450x581) google saucenao

>>5681
Depression, Self harm, suicidal thoughts and possibly muscle spasms, I think i still have the notice somewhere THAT THE FREUDSTERS DIDN'T READ.