- photoshop something
- Ask for resources on learning something
- Tell about your successes and failures

No.4182

>>4181
here is a free alternative to photoshop
https://krita.org/en/

No.4184

i spent this month learning to draw zakus and now i'm trying to animate them. i'm probably too much of a hikki at this point to ever be a real animator but it'd be nice to be good at it someday even if that just means making flipbooks no one ever sees
>>4182
krita is really good, probably even better than photoshop at this point, but sometimes the performance is shaky

No.4185

>>4184
That's really cool, are you using krita?
I want to learn to draw so I can make videogames or interesting websites, I wonder what you'd suggest

No.4186

today i created a big dump

No.4207

I'm working on a site, it's hard. Fun too though.

No.4214

>>4207
Just HTML/CSS?
I've been trying to avoid javascript build pipelines and other eccentricities.
I do recommend using sass, it makes things easier.
I would probably drop sass once they add nesting to CSS

No.4222

I have tried, but not all of us are able to.
I have tried many things, for long periods of time, but I don't think God wants me to create anything artful.
I can't draw, write or program. I've tried, but my mind isn't made for it.
But none of that matters anyways in the end, because when I get to Heaven, it's either going to be an eternity of sitting and staring at the ocean, or God might give me powers like His, so I can create my own peaceful island. So that's kind of going to be like the ultimate artform, not limited by the Earthly body or brain.
I think God is deliberately crippling my life because He doesn't want me to become obsessed with anything to the point that I could make money from it. I think He wants to keep me isolated and poor and focused only on Him and His teachings, like some kind of monk.
But the isolation makes things so much more difficult. I used to be friendly and never got angry, but now I'm constantly stressed out and get very upset when someone comes into my personal space.
Anyways - hope He comes soon.

And good luck to you all with your attempts to create art. Hopefully God let's you have some talents.

No.4223

>>4222
Are you going to talk about god in every single thread?
No god is holding you back. You are holding yourself back. It's your dopamine addiction distracting you. It's your fears and insecurities making you give up. Creation requires committing. If you want to create something I recommend grabbing offline materials, turning off the internet entirely, and working without distractions. It requires you to commit to it.

No.4224

>>4222
Bro, I have a serious concern for you, I'm not trying to be facetious. Take care of you mental health. Please.

No.4225
cross.png (2.28 MiB, 1032x1238) google saucenao

>>4222
I enjoy your comments.
I would like to see your thoughts on a blog of some sort, why don't you make a neocities.org account and go from there?

There's no point getting "good" at things, the point is to just work on something.

Your past failures to draw, write or program was because you did not remember God and dedicate it to him. You were hoping for 'success' when there's no such thing, as we all return to the grave, and wait for passage.

Most attempt things to boost their "self" instead of the Divine that they are a part of. Making or doing things for material gain, to stroke your ego, to impress others – no, you have to do it without any of that at all.

This is actually a trend among many prolific artists, creators in general. They let themselves be an instrument for whatever divine is flowing through them.

The divine is a link to God, which is always good - why don't you cultivate another link, and strengthen yours in part?
Are you going to deny God the opportunity to share the Divine through you?

No.4245

I'm thinking of creating an imageboard basically dedicated to this thread topic, for I think that's a great purpose.

I wonder if there are any innovations in layout/design one could do.

No.4310

BUMP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA