187927389452345.jpg (117.61 KiB, 1040x704) google saucenao
Addiction No.4285

Been flipping through imageboards like cigs.
Guess it's time to quit for a bit.
Bye.

No.4287

>>4285
See you next week

No.4288

see you tomorrow anon

No.4294

Imageboards seem to be the only place where you can find somewhat real people and conversations.
reddit is filled with golems/parrots that virtue-signal. it's not even useful for finding stuff anymore, since everyone just parrots the same stuff. I deleted the entire thing from my history.
Unfortunately most imageboards are being overrun by golems that think they're on some kind of darkweb site.
Hopefully God comes back soon and deletes these golems so that we'll never be bothered by their mindless evils again.

No.4306

Ironic.

No.4332

>>4285
its not the imageboards fault, its the people who are shit, remember. just avoid humans is that really too hard for you wannabee neet?

No.4369

not even sure what I missed out on

No.4371

>>4294
I wouldn't word it like that. but yeah this is exactly what I've been thinking about.
ever since retards in /r9k/ tried to get more people to their "comfy places" these have been flooded by mindless vermin with the thought process of a scratched record

No.4383

>>4294
It’s not absolute. I like replying to British boomers on Reddit who are Yahoo refugees.

No.4424

OP here.

I got off for a solid week and a half, and then out of idle curiosity came back on.
Then the habit sticks like tar again.
It's the strangest thing.

You cognitively recognize there is nothing here, in all of the places you browse.
Yet expose yourself like a fly with a light and you're glued until you're conscious enough again to say, "whoa wait a moment why the fuck am I here?"

I think it's just a quick way to avoid confronting the more uncomfortable things you're avoiding.
Off again, see you <next date>

No.4429

>>4424
but there is something here..
I feel comfortable talking to people anonymously, especially when I know I won't get a quick response. It lets me relax. I feel less anxious. And like most humans, it feels good to socialize a little bit.

No.4438

>>4429
Those are all valid points and is precisely why I've roamed imageboards for ten yeras.

Still, who am I kidding... the good feeling is a bead in a rosary, each string segment a bout of loneliness at worst, apathy at best

And even when you fully accept that, you realize the beads are plastic and the cross is a taunt of someone hoping

You can certainly see yourself as a lucky one to talk all of these people, all of these walks of life, and I won't stop you from that. I deeply appreciate this opportunity.

The opportunity eventually closes though. And I am none the wiser. And there is more brisk walking ahead.

No.4439

>>4438
I will finish this post here not with a despair but instead encourage anyone who finds themselves in the same bind to create, create, create above all else and patiently wait for residence among the Gods

CREATE! https://neocities.org/