show-azusa-the-money-2.jpg(…).jpg (71.17 KiB, 1280x720) google saucenao
How much money have you ever made in a year? No.4291
No.4292

$1,000,000.00 ZWD

No.4293

In usd, it'd be about $750. I had a job for about half a year packing shelves. I also live in a 3rd world country overrun by foreigners, so most jobs have next-to-nothing pay. The pay per hour in usd is about $0.75(75 cents).
There is no future here and I don't know why God didn't put me in Europe. The most likely(100% chance) is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CylcLzPCk1A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3lZn08bhxI

I know that I'm one of the 144000 Sons of God. My hair is as the sun and my eyes are as the sky.
I don't even mind this country and it's demon inhabitants anymore. I just hope God comes back soon.

No.4305

My investments peaked at $300k last year from a starting point of $10k neetbux in the beginning of the year. I'm down to under $130k after price dip and taxes from capital gains. That's a lot of money for me. I reinvested some of it, but mostly I'm just waiting on the S&P500 and QQQ to finally collapse to watch individual stocks crash even more, and hopefully it drags down crypto as well so all the scams get flushed out in a multiyear bear market. Things that have no practical use and/or are just minor modifcations of existing technology should go to zero. Only legitimate and innovative technology should persist in the long term. This must be what the dot com bubble felt like. Lots of money to make by knowingly investing in garbage, and just remembering to take profits over time until it crashes. Boring. I want fundamentals such as Monero being a great privacy coin or Bitcoin having the highest security of all chains, not retail speculation on jpegs and EVM clones.
Thankfully most of these useless ponzi schemes are down 75-80% already, and I look forward to seeing all of them at -98% with only a couple somewhat useful projects climbing back up over time from adoption and actual usecase, and the rest going to zero never to be seen again.
We are already seeing the start of it with things like Netflix and Paypal dropping 25% overnight.
I hope the entire market crashes hard the next couple years so I can buy low with all my new funds.

I have never had this much money before, but I still can't afford a place to live so I'm looking into getting more income streams. I had one where I would get around €300-400 a month of passive income, but unfortunately my partners closed their business abrubtly so I am no longer receiving commission from them and no longer have any income.

From an actual honest years wage? I haven't had a job in a long time, but I made like €10k in a 6 month period about a decade ago. I would really like to get a job again. If I had a job I could take a loan with proof of income and buy an apartment and move out. I'm not really desperate to move out, but I think living alone would help really push me into changing my lifestyle a lot which would be good for me.

>>4293
Having blonde hair and blue eyes does not mean much unfortunately. The only advantage it has is that a lot of people think it's sexually attractive.

No.4308

>>4291
$50

No.4384

>>4305
Braggart

No.4390

>>4384
Can you read back the OP subject to me?
OP asked for the most I have ever made in a year and I answered.
I genuinely have no income and it's a problem. If I reduce the profit by 1/10th you would have probably been impressed and happy for me despite the fact that it wouldn't even be close to a living wage for one year. Probably *because* it wouldn't be close to a living wage and you can't just be happy someone has almost escaped the rat race. Almost.
In fact, if we scale back to the last time I had a job with income this would equate to $18k a year, which is less than what an apartment costs to rent here. I have been living dirt poor for 7 years and finally had a lucky break, and now I'm back to no income again and have to risk losing literally all of it to make enough to move out and pay my bills.