oporto.jpg (60.19 KiB, 550x413) google saucenao
How was high school for you my fellow NEETs? No.4392

It wasn't that good. But at least my dad gave me $30 every Friday after school.
I live close to the shops so I would get Portuguese Chicken Takeout (There was a steak house as well but they were very expensive), Drinks and tub of Ice cream.
Arrive at home. And spend most of my Friday and weekend nights on my laptop and PS3/PS4

No.4393

>>4392
I used my lunch money to buy weed/opiates/psychedelics from my fellow students. It was fine

No.4394

Nothing particularly terrible happened, but being around normies 5 days a week was torture enough in of itself. Near the end, I stopped going.

No.4395

never went I was home schooled from age 11

No.4396

>>4395
Good way to avoid being shot so there's a silver lining.

No.4399
me.jpg (210.97 KiB, 870x1236) google saucenao

I know is a meme but Tomoko represents the HS experience really well if you were a loner.

No.4400

High school was unremarkable. I did peak in high school though.

No.4401

>>4392
It was okay i guess. The cafeteria the school had was ridiculously overpriced so i was basically forced to go across the street. Skipped once for KFC and actually had friends but since I failed, that got cut short. Compared to the previous high school i was in, it was 100 times better.

No.4758

Once I found out 'skipping school' was a thing I took the chance to not come to school any chance I could get. The few times I did come were surreal, as if I had stumbled into another timeline I was unfamiliar with. I remember I came in to class after a month of not attending and apparently one student died, and everyone was grieving and mourning but I had never even met them. I guess it's only obvious that people's lives would go on even if I'm not there but still.

No.4767

I had a great time in high school and I got good grades. I went to an above average number of parties and only got arrested once. Didn't get laid until college but I got to second base a few times.

Yet I still have nightmares of those few times I forgot I had a test or project due that day. Then I wake up and breathe a sigh of relief because I don't have to stress about deadlines every again. Thank goodness we are NEETs!

No.4838

>>4392
no lunch money, but I didn't eat much anyways. Dad worked all day and so did mom.
it was fine, I didn't have friends or a hung out as playing videogames and lurking 4chan seemed a lot more fun

No.4868

>>4392
most of my tears come from there: worst period of my life, tormented by adults and classmates etc. i just wanted to have fun. i dropped out in the end because it hurt too much: i don't go to school or work because they are clearly mental torment to anyone who isn't vacuous. i was put on medication through it to dull my senses so i can't remember any moment of it except for the field trips since they were not there. also, the place looked like a prison.

No.4870

adding to this; being forced to do stuff was the worst part i'd say.
>>4868

No.4876

>>4392
Mostly boring, sometimes shit. I can't think of any positive memory to be honest. Some days I laughed because they were funny, but I never made a friend or had a relationship. I just woke up, went to school, pretended to work there, returned home, fell asleep, and repeat. Kinda wish I had a normal experience, not because I really that care about it, but because now I have to put on a mask and pretend I'm a normal person and it's tiring.

No.5346

Highschool was a hellish period in my life.
I look back at those times with a deep sense of hatred and resentment, because of how I was lied to by these adults who I thought had my best interests in mind but only attempted to coerce me into a life of wageslavery. It was when I realized the odds were stacked against me and started to see the world for what it is.
Being a special ed student with an IEP, I was lead on the promise that if I worked hard and acted normal enough I would be respected by my normie classmates and that I would have that nice comfy job.
But as the years went on, reality ensued and I realized I never had what it took to be a normie or even the skills necessary for a high paying job.
normies ghosted me, treated me as the weird special needs kid, as their tool for fun by making me do socially embarrassing stunts because they knew I was naïve and desperate to be accepted.
I could barely keep up in general ed classes and had to work above and beyond having to take time after school and ask for help from teachers and paraeducators just so I could finish a worksheet.
the adults would beat things into my head like how I should be grateful being interviewed for a job, that I should send a letter to my interviewer thanking them for the opportunity of being interviewed, I should be grateful being born in the greatest country of the world and not in a 3rd world country like africa, that there's no such thing as a bad or bullshit job and should be seen as opportunities to grow, that I should be willing to volunteer for any task even If I find it to be bullshit, etc.
By my junior year of high school I could no longer lie to myself, I could no longer sit by as they suck the life of my soul, as they strip me of my individuality, turn me into a machine like all the other cattle.
School was a prison that turned kids with bright minds to turn them into soulless machines that never questioned the system and to only act on orders.
You would never have enough time for your own personal fulfillment and self actualization, you would work and work and work until you couldn't work anymore or died while working.
By the time you would have realized it, it would have been too late and your years of youth would have long behind you.
I was lucky as a junior to have realized all of this, I couldn't keep lying to myself, so I broke and started to be rebellious against the system.
I started to refuse doing any school work, and my time spent in classes would be spent on day dreaming, doodling, letting my mind wander, listening to music, etc.
This didn't go unnoticed by the adults, the reactions I was given were of a mix of concern, apathy, and condescension among others.
It was scary and dreadful being told by them that you will be a failure if you don't do as they say, but as time goes on you get used to it and don't feel a thing as it gets to a point where it's expected someone would run their mouth off trying to lecture you.
I didn't care about where my life was going, I didn't care that I was deemed rebellious and an outcast of the system, I didn't care what people thought of me as a person,
anywhere else was time better spent then being cattle to wageslavery.
The system knew this and they would try to make my life hell because of it.
After a while it got tiring having to go to school, so I started skipping school in general and... It was the best thing I'd ever done.
I felt free like a bird, the chains that were keeping me to the ground were broken and I could spread out my wings fully.
That was my first true taste of freedom, my entire school life would never compare to that moment and high I've felt.
Being free to do what I want without having to worry about being tormented by adults was a breath of fresh air into my life.
It was like waking up in a factory and looking around to see I'm being led on a conveyor belt towards doom, I break off my chains that I've been accustomed to see and feel and which I've never had in the first place but was lead to believe were there,
I get off the conveyor belt and run to the exit while being chased by human drones, I make it to the exit and when I close the door behind me and turn to see a grass field. unsure of where to go next I walk off into the distance unsure of where this path will take me.
I would skip once a week to twice a week to eventually just skipping it everyday.
I eventually got caught by my parents after the school called them.
I instead started skipping class by hiding in the bathroom stalls during class before I was caught again.
I was afraid I was gonna to have spend another year at high school as a super senior, before COVID-19 happened.
I could now do my schoolwork from home now and since I got accepted to a alternative school over the summer, I had a new start in a laid back environment that was more suited to my pace and skill level, although tbh it was easy as shit and I was easily able to make up all my credits from junior year and pass on time.
I probably would have committed suicide if I had to spend another year at my previous high school.
I'm glad how things turned out and I would be willing to do it all over again.
nowadays I'm a NEET and life has never been better, I'm currently trying to get on SSI so that's fun.
If I had anything to say to kids going to school, I'd tell them if possible, to not stay in school but to never get into destructive lifestyles and to pursue hobbies and goals that enrich your life and that make you a better self actualized human being and not a slave to the system.
Anyways, I'm going to bed.

No.5356

It was like going through hell!

No.6945

I think that if I was able to go back in time, then I'd probably enjoy it more(the school parts, like studying and doing projects, etc.). I'd probably try to get into a college then.
I'd also try to not interact with others, since they're all just cancer, like all golems are.

No.7851

It was shit. I always sat by myself, because I wasn't cool enough for any group, even the retard group.
I wish I could've had a nice experience. Maybe gone over to a friends house and played games, etc. But that'll never happen. All I have now is my copes(hoping god kills me).
Everyone only wants a friend that'll lead them, instead of one that you can just sit around with.
The ironic thing is that I'm one of the few people that has a soul, and they are the ones that are worthless. gg to them on failing life.