0307220845b.jpg (4.05 MiB, 4640x3480) google saucenao
Why aren't you selling your plasma? No.4489

I make $500/month, tax free. The process is little more than reading on my phone or playing my PSP in an air conditioned room for 5 hrs/wk. Definitely worth it for $100/hr. I've been doing this for 5 years and there are no adverse physiological effects. AMA.

No.4495

I'm not legally allowed to donate.
Sounds nice though anon, keep it up.

No.4501

if you ever complained to mental institutions, just complained, you will never be able to live normally - this includes donating blood/plasma.

go figure, "hikky".

No.4502

In my country they don't pay you for your blood, otherwise everyone would lie about their health to being able to get money

No.4505

>>4501
What? English is not my first language. Are you saying that they plasma places will reject you if you complained to mental institutions? That's not true.

No.4507

>>4501
Yeah it’s really stupid

just lie to them lmao, the worse they could do is kick you out. They just ask those questions to cover their ass.

No.4508

>>4505
If you’ve been hospitalized or take medication for a mental illness, they don’t allow you to donate immediately. some don’t let you donate at all and some force you to get permission from your doctor.

But that’s only if you’re honest about it.

No.4512

>>4495
Holy shit I was not aware of that this homophobic public policy was still in place: https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-care/gay-men-still-unable-donate-blood-plasma-despite-new-fda-n1182926

No.4513

>>4512
I probably used poor choice of wording. I am "legally" allowed to donate if I make some changes to my medication that I am on and if I gain some more weight to have a higher blood count because I'm kind of anemic right now, but I am not allowed to donate because I can't just go off my medication and I know that my medication specifically would be harmful to both pregnant women and their baby.

Looking at the rules here, gay people are allowed to donate in my country as long as they haven't had sex in over 12 months otherwise they are considered a risk group because there's a paragraph about HIV and similar diseases. One might argue that at least half of them won't be able to fulfill this criteria however, but I think for anyone who actually practices safe sex for example by being faithful and having only 1 partner and they are certain their partner is also faithful, they can just lie and say they haven't had sex and donate blood anyways. Gay people who haven't been sexually active can donate either way.

When blood is donated they mix it all together and do a test for diseases, and if it tests positive they do a process of eliminiation by mixing half and half and seeing where it's contaminated and working their way down to the person at fault, knowingly or not.

It seems as what the article you posted indicates is a similar rule, but I'm not sure if I even disagree with it? Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.
>In 1985, as a way to block the transmission of HIV, the FDA blocked all men who had had sex with other men after 1977 from donating blood. The rule was changed to sex within the past 12 months in 2015, and then to sex within the past three months on April 2 [2020].

No.4517

>>4512
This is good

No.4575

i'm shit-scared of needles and even then i probably couldn't anyway

No.4594

>>4575
If you can't get over your needle phobia I guess you're SOL but if you can, def look into it. Their standards are probably way more slack than you think. Tons of obese old people sell their plasma because there is such a high demand for it because so few other countries allow it for gay puritan reasons.

No.4599

How are you making $500/month? Most places I know of I could maybe hope to get $300/mo max. I am pretty skinny btw.

Can you donate to multiple places by just lying and saying that you haven't gotten blood drawn recently?

What places are the best/do you use? I was just gonna go with CSL cause there's one nearby, idk if that's a bad option or not?

No.4602

I have severe anxieties about my health, diseases and my body. The idea of being drained of my vital bodily fluids horrifies me, and I'd probably die of a fatal panic attack while they had the needle in me.

No.4604

In my country you are forbidden by law to get paid for donating. I suspect they are reselling a lot of it anyways, so it's basically free labour.

No.4606
57f.png (286.42 KiB, 889x592) google saucenao

>>4599
Look at the pic in the OP. The way it works is if you donated at least 5 times in a rolling window of 45 days, you get paid $60 each time. You can go twice a week, for $480/month, baseline. There are also often bonuses, such as this month where you get a bonus $35 for donating at least 6 times in the month of March (usually this is the slowest month). There is also another complicated bonus thing called iGive rewards which will get me another $10 if I choose to cash in my iGive rewards points. So I'm actually getting $525 in March.

Not every plasma place is as good as mine, so look for CSL plasma. It also depends on which city or state you're in. Regardless, $300/month is still worth it for how chill it is. I fucking love the CSL I go to, but again, they can vary in quality/compensation considerably. The only way to know for sure is try it. Just tell them you don't do any drugs and you haven't had any sex or gotten any new tattoos or had COVID in the past year.

No.4607

>>4599
>Can you donate to multiple places by just lying and saying that you haven't gotten blood drawn recently?
No, definitely not. They all share their records.
>I am pretty skinny btw.
You have to be at least 150 lbs to get the $60/session deal. However, the first month you go CSL should give you $80/session for the entire month.

I'm telling you guys, this is one of the best kept NEET secrets for some reason. I guess if you're afraid of needles, seeing your blood, and/or black people it's not available to you. I really don't understand either of those fears tbh. They're all professionals.

No.4641

Apparently selling your plasma also keeps Vtubers alive?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd85itcgE-I

No.4780

>>4606
>$60 each time
for my location is $65
Shits baller af

No.4819

I went to donate today and my heart rate was literally 1 BPM above the limit. It was bullshit.

No.5063

I don't need to, I get NEETbux and they pay me more than $500/month. also I don't want some normie, or worse a chad's, life to be saved from my pure hikki blood.

No.5720

I tried to donate plasma, I was dumb enough to tel them that I was hospitalized for mental health recently. They immediately and said I couldn’t donate for several months. Several months later I called in and asked if I was now eligible to donate, and they said I had to bring in the medical records from my hospital stay, which obviously is a huge invasion of privacy and it’s one I’m not going to agree to.

Seriously, fuck the boomers that came up with these rules. There’s nothing stopping me from becoming an alcoholic or gambling my life savings away but I’m not allowed to donate plasma ‘for my own safety’.

If you want to donate, don’t tell them about any mental illness you have or any hospitalization for said illness.They have no way of knowing if you’re lying or not. Also don’t tell them about any medication you are taking if it’s for mental health

No.5721
UGGGH.jpg (116.55 KiB, 1242x849) google saucenao

>>4819
just try again, but sit on the toilet in the bathroom for like 15 minutes before getting your vitals checked

>>5720
Fuck my bad I shoulda warned ya. Another stupid thing to watch out for is they won't let you donate if you got a tattoo in the past 2 years. However, even if you got a tattoo yesterday, all you have to do is lie. It's so fucking stupid. They're just making shit it up and calling it medicine, no different than the shamans of ancient times.

No.5820

Boomer beggars can't be choosers! I hope they run into severe shortages and normies and chads die on the operating table!

>>5720
Just pretend to be severely autistic and get a sperg diagnostic and gain NEETbux I practically live off NEETbux because my mother took me to see some quacks because she was obsessed with the autism meme. I moved out of my stupid mother's house and saw a raise in my NEETbux.

No.5839

>>4819
same here, who knew agoraphobia and being in front of people for the first time in months would effect your nerves, incredibly embarassing

No.5890

>>5820
I’ve applied for SSI before and got rejected, even though I thought I had a strong case. I don’t want to go through that again. Plus, with SSI you have to spend all your money or you run the risk of having too much assets and getting cut off. I want to have money saved so I’m not immediately plunged into wage slavery when my parents die.

No.5893

>>4505
it is true. If you be honest with them. Instant decline. try it

No.5894

>hey immediately and said I couldn’t donate for several months.
its forever. Just don't say it next time or get the same answer again

No.5895

neets are not second class citizen, they are on the verge of society with all the other severely disabled outcasts.

No.5912

>>5890
Freudsters give out autism diagnoses like candy just pretend to be rainman or completely obsessed with computers, the first thing I did when I applied for NEETbux was check weather windows 8 was installed so I could insult them about their poor choice in operating system, and brag about GNU/Linux, it also helps if a member of your family seriously believes the bullshit too. My mother was obsessed with the sperg meme from the day she shat me out of her dry joyless cunt! I managed to convince them so that I never have to reapply unlike my best friend who has to be re applied, it also helps if you are suicidal, for example they asked me what I would do if my house is on fire; I shouted "TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO DIE!!!" swore in Klingon and continued to rant about how I would get to Valhalla and fuck a thousand waifus and that life is not worth living without my possessions. my stupid mother tried to stop me from going on a tangent. basically if you want to get good NEETbux inhibition is the key. though it may depend where you live, some countries are fascists when it comes to healthcare and social security.

No.8187

Got yet another raise at the plasma center today! Imagine being a wagecuck and not seeing your income rise commensurate with inflation.

No.8190

>>8187
I still get twice as much in spergbux every 4 weeks. I don't know why you would want to give your pure NEET blood juice to NPCs, chads and thots.

No.8192

>>8190
Based. Imagine cucking yourself by keeping your enemies alive at the expense of yourself, all so that you can be paid a tiny fraction of the amount you are paid for doing literally nothing.
We joke about wagecucks giving their blood for survival, but you're literally doing it!

No.8193

>>8190
Actually because most people who require plasma to live are homebound due to their illnesses, I'm really just valiantly saving the lives of fellow neets. You're welcome, friends!

I suppose itd be lying if I said I'd do this for free, but I've tried getting welfare before and it sure felt like work to me. Do you like jumping through all those bureaucratic hoops, kowtowing to all those female NPC social workers, and pretending to be weak? Or are you actually so mentally broken that you can get welfare without trying?

No.8194

>>8192
>so that you can be paid a tiny fraction of the amount you are paid for doing literally nothing.
Did you make a typo? I'm not sure how this is an insult. I am paid 100% of what I am paid (not a tiny fraction lol) for doing literally nothing. It's awesome 😎 👍

Yes, I have to sit in an air conditioned room and shitpost on my phone for a few hours a week, but the only cost I've found other than that is it's harder to build muscle while I'm selling plasma. I don't care about looking ripped though because I reject 3D and I own a gun.

I feel bad for all the anons who are afraid of needles and will never have access to this virtually free money.

No.8218

>>8194
If jews refuse to treat goy patients i think you have the right to choose who doesn't get your plasma.
I would feel much better selling it on the black market so it can be used to give people AIDS!
If you really think this is just about the needles I steal my stepmom's diabetes sugar monitoring cartridges to pop my zits. It leaves a bloody mess but i like it! She still hasn't found out why she has to by so many each month!

No.8219

>>8193
Getting spergbux is easy. Go to the interview with your dakimakura, insult their operating system, fart and burp on several occasions and laugh about it. but most important of all NEVER! MAKE! EYE! CONTACT! fortunately where I live if you are considered anti-social enough they will never harass you again and you will receive a massive government paycheck every month for the rest of your natural life.

No.8221

>>8219
Where do you live? I'm in the deep south in America. They won't even give me food stamps. Only wahmen and blacks get it, of course. This isn't just my own prejudice btw. I did an experiment 3 consecutive years. One year I said I was native American, one year I said I was pacific islander, one year I said I was right. Guess which years I got food stamps. Thanks for the advice btw but I really don't want to deal with social workers. If you can stomach that, more spergbux to you.

>>8218
>Popping zits with the sugar monitoring device
That's...actually pretty smart. As for the black market thing, before I became a NEET one of my jobs was drug dealer and it really fucking sucked. The criminality aside, not having to deal with customers and competing in a marketplace is worth losing the small bit of extra money I could potentially make.

No.8222
reeeee.png (671.06 KiB, 792x712) google saucenao

>>8221
*Said I was "white" not "right". Freudian slip because I am always right lmao

No.8228

>>8221
Stronk secular Europe. Dixie is no place for a NEET a hikki or a sperg, you should consider coming to Europe and help with the removal of kebab! I haven't seen a social worker in years, and they aren't welcome in my hikki dungeon.

No.8230

>>8228
You're right. The South has it's charms but with each year the weather gets worse and the laws gets more religious. I have some questions for you. I have enough cash to fly over to Europe. I'm pretty swarthy. The last time I visited France everyone treated me like merde because they assumed I was a mudslime. Could I just pretend to be a mudslime, permanently move over there, and take advantage of all that sweet European welfare like actual mudslimes do? I've backpacked through Europe before. Could I just do that again but not return and live there illegally? Maybe live in Freetown Christiana or Bussana Veicchia? Do you know if any American has ever tried doing this?

It's pretty clear by now to most people, even delusional boomers, that America is on the brink of collapse. People are buying guns left and right. Countries all over the world are at least trying to discard the petrodollar. History is cyclical which means we're about due for another Great Depression. Empires only last for a few hundred years anyway. I've taught myself basic gardening, repairs, & fishing, acquired some solar cells, guns, and water purifiers so I'm somewhat prepared for life during The Collapse. Still, I'd prefer to just flee America before it happens. As a NEET in pre-collapse America, I feel like a Jew in pre-war Germany.

No.8235

>>8230
Micheal Jackson bleached his skin. but you could also say "dehors les bougnouls!" when someone raises the question. also I highly recommend watching films starring Louis de Funès the greatest actor to come out of l'hexagone.

No.8243

>>8194
You are paid 500 a month or so for cucking yourself really hard. Gibs are over a thousand minimum, stack it right and you can easily make that 3k+. 10k is technically possible all without lifting a finger, but then you also cuck yourself through taxes.
So yes, tiny fraction.
And if you are NEET the only things that matter is comfy access, like various utilities and delivery services, and low cost of living. The South is fine for that. Tradcucks are annoying but why the fuck are you outside with them?
And yeah, Weimerica is collapsing, but so is everywhere else. I'd rather keep my problem solvers.

No.8244

>>8243
ok retard

No.8261

>>8244
>Literally gives his blood for subhumans
>Insulting the intelligence of others
Even the worst wagecucks are better.

No.8267

>>8261
Sounds like you’re just salty because you got deferred like >>5720. Fucking retard.

No.8304

>>8267
>Literally taking pride in subsidizing subhumans, and shaming Real Men who will not.
Worse. Than. A. Wagecuck.
But there is good news! You can solve this problem within a week!

No.8306
F5E.gif (134.78 KiB, 640x480) google saucenao

>>8304
Based Desu!

No.8714

Fuck "saving" "people". If you have a soul, and get a chance to exit life, then take it. Don't be a beta trying to cling on to something that's complete bs.

No.8771

>>8714
>If you have a soul, and get a chance to exit life, then take it.
YesSSSssss, christian goys, KILL yourselves!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.11558

>>4513
>being faithful and having only 1 partner
Aren't we forgetting something???