1520809620600.jpg (307.57 KiB, 702x700) google saucenao
No.4608

>a friend of my sister dies in a motorcycle accident
>go to her funeral
>lots of her friends are there
>I never meet girls because I'm a NEET
>try asking 8 of them out
>they all reject me in really mean ways
Why do normalfags hate incels so much? If society decided you're a social outcast and you try to break free from your condition people get so angry, it's disgusting.

No.4609

>>try asking 8 of them out
You have a lot of guts. I wouldn't even dare to say hello. I'm not sure if maybe a funeral where their friend died is a bit inappropriate place to ask them out though.

No.4610

It’s a funeral.

No.4613

>>4610
I can't tell if its bait or not lol.

No.4615

>>4608
>>4608
>Be me
>At a funeral
>My best friend died
>I can't believe it
>She was so young, now is just... gone...
>A lot of pain, a lot of crying
>I feel so lonely
>Suddenly, a random guy I've never seen in my life walks up to me
>"H-hi, babe. Are you free tonight?" >Da faq. This is funeral not a bar
>"S-sorry, I have school tomorrow" >"Oh how dare you, I drop out high school 4 years ago and now you remember me I'm a failure you are so mean :("
>He leaves
>I see him ask 7 girls more
>I'm beginning to wonder if he even know Katie or just snuck into the funeral...
>I really regret not saying "Sit on a dick"

No.4616

>>4608
>"Hey wazup. sooo where do you know the bride from?"
>"There is no bride, this is a funeral."
>Oh, sorry... How did she die?
>...motorcycle accident
>"Lol, she was drunk, wasn't she?"
>"She got run over!"
>"Whatever"
>"...What you mean? This is serious! Someone die!"
>"Dude, who cares? They ran someone over, uhh Big deal. Happens all the time! Myself ran over someone the other day. But, well, I WAS drunk, hahaha....Man, I really suck at riding motorcycles.

No.4617

>>4608
That's a lack of practice, start going to more funerals.

No.4620

My immediate response was to question why on earth anyone would do this, but the more I think about it, the more i'm just in awe at your courage.

No.4634

>trying to ask chicks out at a fucking funeral

No.4693

>>4608
are you retarded? No offense, I'm just baffled

No.4713

>>4693
He’s socially retarded.

No.4722

>>4713
>he's socially retarded
his sister fucking died, he knows everybody that met her is sad, sad people don't like to be hit on. It's an extremely simple correlation, he's fucking retarded

No.4724

>>4722
A friend of his sister, actually.
You are correct though, it takes some pretty severe social retardation to not realize a funeral where people lost their friend isn't the place to hit on someone, but that's why they call it retardation. Not everyone learns or understands that because they have a disability preventing them from easily picking up things others easily do.

No.4725

You sound like a cool guy. Wanna be friends?

No.4730

>>4725
>You sound like a cool guy
Thanks
>Wanna be friends?
Everyone I try to befriend is a dick towards me either instantly or after a couple of days, so no. I don't really care that much when the former happens, but the latter breaks me every time.

No.4731

>>4730
Ah, okay. But, I really wouldn't be mean to you, I'm lonely, too. But, best of luck in whatever you do.

No.4732

>>4730
please?

No.4733

>>4730
So this isn't bait? lol

No.4734

>>4733
Bait?