f7bb13ccb40be21ae65b6397cf(…).jpg (101.44 KiB, 736x725) google saucenao
i cant stand living this shitty life no more No.4623

is killing myself really the only way out? im tired of waking up everyday , and doing the same shit

No.4624

Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you because I'm in the same position. I used to be opposed to suicide but now since I'm 23 and actually having to face what it means to be human I'm starting to change my mind. The thought of having to work in shitty low wage menial jobs barely affording to put a roof over my head makes me have suicidal thoughts.

No.4628

working low wage jobs sounds like real hell compared to being a neet. be grateful for that.

No.4632
item1.jpg (755.18 KiB, 1275x1875) google saucenao

>>4628
Working high wage jobs is hell all the same. All jobs are a form of prostitution, even something like gamedev or musician. Instead of having to suck the customer's dick, you just have to suck the client's dick. And if your position is in any way desirable, you can bet all your coworkers will be eager to stab you in the back to take it from you. You think the ever present threat of your parents kicking you out is stressful? That's nothing compared to the ever present threat of getting fired. In the workplace, everyone is against you.

Work does not make you free. The Jews learned that truth the hard way. NEETdom is freedom. Take it from someone who was a wage slave for over a decade.

No.4633

>>4632
My parents don't threaten me or say they are going to kick me out because they love me, I don't even have to deal with that stress... I'm saying anon should be grateful because there's no real reason to kiss yourself when you're a neet.

No.4635

This world is hell. If you think you can get out of it that easily, you got another thing coming.

No.4638

>>4635
Are you implying that reincarnation is true and trying to kill yourself will just respawn you as a lower life form? You are correct.

No.4639

>>4635
>>4638
But you would have no memories

No.4710

>>4639
no memories = no problems

No.4712

>>4710
No memories means having to relearn the nature of this world.

No.4985

Me too. But god is too useless and uncaring to free me. Hope he pays for his evils.

No.4986

>>4985
Shut up already, kill yourself

No.4989

>>4986
That's good advice, why don't you take it?

No.5000

Why not try DXM bro? It's a cheap legal OTC drug. This informative comic is very accurate

No.5169

I had many jobs before and none of them lasted very long. They were filled with nothing but over-work, under-pay and abuse from everyone(customers and the MANY managers of the store and the disgust/superior looks of regional managers at me).
Now my life is revolving around listening to end-times videos and playing games from high-school.
I hope more people start to realize that life is nothing but pointless struggle and then unavoidable death. You are committing murder by "having a child".
anti-natalism has become somewhat known, but not quick enough. And ALL those that discuss the topic are just fat elitist sjw retards.
But I guess it won't matter, since people, even the retards "advocating" anti-natalism(which really is just nothing more than modern "atheism"), will still have children, so they can seem mature and have a "pet" and feel superior to others, etc.
I don't know if I'd use a suicide-booth or service if they ever become available, but it'd be tempting.

No.6912

In the end, all our roads will lead to it.
What other road is there?
No-one will hire me at 50 or 70 years old.
Just hope that you get to go soon.