Who are fake neets?

No.474

weekend neets, school break neets, holiday neets, kill them all

No.475

>>474
fake neetcide when?

No.480

>weekend neets, school break neets, holiday neets
nobody says they're neets because taking they're taking a small break.

No.483

>>480
This. I haven't interacted with NEETs that claimed to be a NEET while being in EET.

No.696

>>483
>>480
Old post but I've found a fair few of these people. It's like they just want to attach themselves to any possible 'subculture'. I would even say that by NEET we mean people who fell into it by accident or inaction and may or may not want to leave but cannot either way. There are some people that intentionally become NEETs after working for a while, it's like early or temporary retirement. Not to mention normal retirees. So it's kinda different.

I looked for other NEETs to find people with things in common with me and support eachother but I found a lot of students and holidayers claiming NEEThood and posting about their unNEETlike things or ex-NEETs or just random people. Clearly they haven't felt what we've felt and I can't relate at all. Not to gatekeep or anything, no need for narrowminded homogeneity but I feel like these people have nothing to do with the NEET condition.

No.697

>ex-NEETs
Ahaha...

No.698

op here, i made this thread almost a year ago, still neet and still hating on those fake neets hehe

No.699

lost my NEET card years ago...

No.700

>>699
What do you do now, anon?

No.701

>>700
work. its nice to have money, and i couldnt stand the monotony of being a NEET. more of a hikikomori now, and going to work gives me something to do during the day

No.713

I hate fake hikkis the most. "I'm on vacation so I'm NEET" it's a joke but "I don't leave my house after school therefore I'm hikikomori" makes my rage.

No.779

Ex-Neet here but I was a proper one not doing anything for years.
Its beyond me how this could become an attractive subculture for some.
Having this time to read about interesting stuff all day and draw memes was nice but life was so very shameful. Its not like most Neets are more then -very- online persons.

No.855

>>473
It's socialbitch who think that be Neet it's a cool. It's stupid poseurs.

No.859

The marginal and radical always have a veneer of cool.