aaaaaaaa.png (511.77 KiB, 572x563) google saucenao
No.4871

Do you ever get recognized by people outside, you have no idea who they are? It's the first time I'm voluntarily going out in months, at least for anything more than a 3 minute walk to the store and back, and while I'm just buying some corn and this guy giving me it says here you go Mister *my name*
And this isn't the first time, I just get recognized like every once out of two times I go out for some reason, while I don't know any of these people. Some Fight Club shit going on, I guess?

No.4873

nobody even exists to recognize me. if some guy outside just randomly said my name i'd think I was in a creepypasta.

op have you noticed any other signs that you might be involved in a massive conspiracy?

No.4877

>>4873
>op have you noticed any other signs that you might be involved in a massive conspiracy?
Oh, well, I'm not schizo enough for that, it's probably mostly people from school, that I just don't remember. I don't remember a single person or experience, not even one little thing that happened throughout my time of fifth to seventh grade, and I only remember eight because it was so hellish on it's own.

No.4878

>>4871
I get recognized often and have no clue who they are. Just don’t care about normal social shit, plus terrible with names.

No.4881

I don't go outside, so no.
People do recognize me on various boards though.

No.4886

No
And viceversa

No.4976

>>4877
same. i run into classmates a lot because im in a small city and its always awkward

No.4978

I never go outside.
There is nothing outside, only pain.

No.5206

I don't remember anyone and no-one remembers me.
I only remember all the times they were a cancer to me.
They all caused nothing but suffering to me, and now they probably have wonderful lives while I have to live with the consequences of their evils.
They will never pay for their evils and I have to live in this prison.
The only slight comfort is knowing that they are of this world and will go back to it, while I have a soul and will ascend into Heaven and have eternal peace and happiness without any struggles or evils ever again.

No.5218

>>4978
based.