baby.jpg (173.13 KiB, 1114x2048) google saucenao
No.4990

What job would you be willing to quit NEEThood to do?

No.4991

Bed tester.

No.4992

When I am no longer a NEET I will be a bungee jumper, but without the rope

No.4994

The night shift security guard in my apartment building don't do anything so that. They just sleep in their booth or play on their phones.

No.4995

Security guard or librarian are the most NEET-friendly jobs. Also museum receptionist. I had that last one once and the only difference between what I do as a NEET and what I did there was that I was forced to wear clothes most of the time.

No.4999

i want to be a responsible househusband.

No.5009

>>4990
Streamer I guess, but I wouldn't show my face, or talk
Just play the videogames I like

No.5013

>>4999
!THREAD HIJACK!
Does being a househusband or housewife count as being a NEET?

I say yes. Even as a NEET, you still have to take care of your body, eat food, clean your house occasionally, etc. Most of us probably already have a pet we take care of. Think about it: your progeny is literally an extension of your body.

No.5015

>>5013
>arguing against a point no one was making
lmao

No.5017

>>5015
Not quite. It's a !THREAD HIJACK! which means the focus of the thread has now shifted to a debate: do housewives/househusbands count as NEETs?

No.5020

>>5013
I think it depends. If you’re caring for children, that’s a full time job so no.

No.5021

>>5017
I hijack your hijack back to the original topic thank you and goodbye

No.5022

>>4990
security camera guard, basically lay in a dark room playing videogames and eating snacks for 8 hours, then going to sleep

No.5027

>>5013
There's no debate, housebound people without EE or T are NOT EET'S. NEETs.

No.5104

system hacker at the free software foundation, as long as i get a free hug from RMS!

No.6042

The guy that launches the nukes to kill everyone.

No.6046

>>4990
Depends on how strict you define working. My qualifications are:
Must be extremely high pay.
Must be extremely low/no effort.
Minimal/no interactions with others.
Anything that doesn't meet all those requirements is immediately disqualified.
So if I build a machine for mining crypto and then leave it turned on, is that work or passive income? Once it's built I will almost never be touching it.

No.6048

>>6046
Most passive income streams require maintenance anyway. Tech breaks, platforms change rules, it's never as simple as it push a button and watch your bank account go up. Of course, usually you just hire someone to do it for you, but you still have to worry about them skimming which happens all the time.

No.6056

>>6048
One mining machine costs 2,000-2,500 (and at current GPU prices a minimum of double this).
If you think trusting anyone that isn't you with that is a good idea, you'll get what you fucking deserve!

No.6104

I'd like to be a penetration tester, but I suspect my brain's become too damaged by meds and depression to handle the cognitive challenges.

No.6111

>>6104
And it shows

No.6810

>>4995
historically women were such whores that men developed immunity boost every time they ejaculate

No.6811

>>5013
women are so stupid they celebrate forfeiting their based NEET-lifestyle for wage cage

No.6812

>>6811
If I was a woman I'd hate doing everything at home and then having to take care of c*ildren
Work seems like paradise in comparison, if they are working they can make up an excuse for not having vermin to take care of

No.6813

>>6812
if you can raise your children then you have cute sweet babies that love you not vermins
>I'd hate doing everything at home
so you're not a neet fuck off

No.6818

>>6811
Like how faggots are so stupid they want marriage?
And cooking and cleaning happens anyways so wahmans are still retarded.

No.6820

>>6813
How am I not?

No.6821

>>6813
>cute sweet babies
Pissing, shitting and screaming pests

No.6823

>>6821
Only for the first few years. After some time you can unload on them some of your household work and you won't have to worry much about your elderly years

No.6824

>>6813
>cute sweet babies
procreation is immoral
in spite of everything you've done for them eventually they will hate you.

No.6825

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT!!!

No.6831

Probably paramedic

No.8748

It would be kind of neat to be a voice-actor for videogames/shows. I do have a rather different and VERY deep voice, so I think I'd be able to get a job doing that, but I have no will to do anything anymore.

No.8749

>>5009
You could try to talk. You don't really have to say anything, maybe only stuff like what you're planning to do next, like "I'm going to go back to the town to sell some stuff, because I have no space left". I think the reason why most people "watch"/listen to streams, is to listen to the people talking(preferably not about the game).

No.9709

Member of the Science Patrol