pledge.png (201.97 KiB, 663x715) google saucenao
Any NEETs genuinely enjoy NEETdom and wish to be famous? No.5014

I'm the NEETpride magazine guy and I'm looking for someone to do a NEET Spotlight piece on. Qualifications:
1) identify as a NEET
2) don't be depressed or otherwise significantly mentally ill

I am willing to allow part-time NEETs because I am a part-time NEET myself (I sell my plasma twice a week) however I reserve the right to reject coping normalfags. Some "jobs" like streamer or even security guard would be acceptable.

No.5016

how do you define depressed though? Most neets have a negative outlook on life, almost necessarily.

No.5018

>don't be depressed or otherwise significantly mentally ill
you're shit out of luck there

No.5019

>>5016
I don't. I want to find others like me and shine a light on them. I define having a negative outlook on life as depressed.

I think for a lot of NEETs they have FOMO because they went straight from school to NEETdom. I had the misfortune of working for 10 years, so it is very easy for me to be happy as a NEET.

>>5018
I've found a few in the past, but you are correct that they were difficult to find.

No.5024

>don’t be depressed or otherwise significantly mentally ill
Impossible mode.

No.5060

>>5014
I've been a NEET for about 11 years, I used to be depressed but since I've started exercising several times a week and starting a carnivore diet, I've been a full on bloomer. My life is so much brighter bros. Apparently the amino acids in meat are the precursors to dopamine and serotonin, so when you eat these foods, you get a lot of happy chemicals. If you eat nothing but meat, you get a flood of happy chemicals all the time.

No.5070

>>5060
weird

No.5074

ok, I'll do it.

No.5083

>>5074
No you won’t

No.5133

>>5083
I'm a 30 year old NEET/hiki.
I struggled with mental issues early on in life as a result I isolated.
In my self-imposed isolation I sought to heal my wounds.
First year after I dropped out I was kinda restless, had yet to take the /comfy/ pill.
Had been into imageboards since around fall 04 when I got into 4chan (love /b/ and /i/, new boards and sites inspired by Chris-Chan 789chan /cow/ later hosted on 888chan before later being picked up by copypaste/Fredrick Brennan).
Delved further into board culture, loved Tom Green and Hal Turner pranks or the coupons.
An infinite supply of happenings, i was in heaven.
Still angsty paranoid and too unsure to interact, although I couldn't stop (to skip a list of events I'll head to the next milestone) The fappening & Gamergate occurs which sent some into a frenzy whereas most really didn't care.
What was significant about these events were it was the first time m00t b& topics, thus people who wanted to post about The Fappening or gamergate went to 8chan (I'd say more were interested in the Fappening yet most will say gamergate).
Had fun memeing both sides, by 2016 I had gone through enough election cycles that I didn't get riled up, nonetheless the memes were top-tier since I look at all Geopolitical events from a shitposters point-of-view.
Since the 2016 election one of the last things I got into was Internet Bloodsposrts which if you're not familiar was an outgrowth of the /cow/ board and events which occurred known as the "Kraut and Tea Saga", this manifested in the form of livestreams that often touched on taboo subjects which resulted in these streams being labelled as "alt-right" or "dissident".
Amazingly Internet bloodsports had it's apocalypse in 2019 and is still going (many called the last bout between mister metokur and Ethan Ralph the third apocalypse, now ironically enough some of these streamers were involved in Gamergate.)
This leads into Ip2 the ice Poseidon network, this lot was so rowdy they had to create their own site to host on baked Alaska, Asian Andy, Arab Andy, Gypsy Crusader all part of the ip2 community.

I kinda just rambled, lel.
I also love anime and manga, looking forward to getting my autismbux from the government.
You can email me at [email protected]
If this doesn't work lmk I have a Twitter I never use I can message you there or elsewhere.

No.5136

>>5133
/cow/fags are the most strange humans out there. i cannot understand how shitty drama between retards is so entertaining you would dedicate your life to researching these people.

No.5142

>>5136
He started out strong but lost me there. IB users can evolve in very different ways. Twitch culture and vtubers are just as strange to me.

No.8979

I enjoy my neetdom... But no, i dont wish and never wished to be famous WTF.

No.9221

>>5014
Why would you want to be famous?

No.9222

Also, NEETPride lad, do you have any other passion projects you want to make for NEETs?
A free and opensource product/website that you have a passionate drive for
Some examples of free/opensource stuff would be lichess, neocities, pandoc, etc

No.9226

>>5136
I mean I think a lot of them are just bitter people that hate to see people that were formerly in despair turn their lives around and start succeeding, because they weren’t able to do that

Some times it’s understandable, like if they’re tracking someone who is actually funny or entertaining, but often it’s just seething and it comes off as anti social

No.9266

>>5513
Contact me through the contact link on my site. I'm mainly interested in you writing an article that details how to get autismbux.

>>9222
Probably the simplest set of missions I have for you is turn all my articles into videos. I really should do it myself, but I just don't like editing videos. Feel free to collect all the clout and money from the views. I purely care about getting my message out.

I am trying to convert a state constitution into a machine readable format. It's really tough and I need someone to help me with it: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17y0VTtkrtERPstBlidVx9vWvYv3O6FtMeRFIx0fZJkk I basically plan to reboot my old project https://thedemocracytwoexperiment.wordpress.com/

My Blackpill is a Whitepill non-fiction book on the Blackpill and incel culture is a long-term work-in-progress and could always use suggestions and help: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kdw4dKLrhqWRKAg8XLUKxhw47dsL7coCd0aXNMJXxkE/

If you're into programming and already pretty competent, I have been meaning to create an updated version of http://memewar.io for years now, but it's such a massive project I can't start it until I have someone else on my team ready to go for the long haul.

A little bit simpler, me and my IRL buddy are slowly building an RPG maker game. Chapter 1 has been released, but maybe you could create assets or somehow contribute to chapter 2: https://neetpride.itch.io/magical-thinking

You can always submit an article for the next magazine and get in touch with me here: https://neetpride.wordpress.com/contact/

lmao at anyone who thinks being a NEET means you have to sit in your room and cry all day