scared 6.png (299.54 KiB, 714x782) google saucenao
No.540

I DON’T NEED YOU I WANNA BE ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE LET ME BE I GOT WHAT I GOT I WANT WHAT I WANT LEAVE ME ALONE LET ME BE I DON’T THINK LIKE YOU I’M DIFFERENT THAN YOU I DON’T CARE AT ALL ABOUT YOUR DREAMS AND THOUGHTS YOUR REALITY DRAB REALITY IS NOT MY CONCERN LEAVE ME ALONE I DON’T CARE A BIT WHAT YOU THINK OF ME LEAVE ME ALONE I WANNA HAVE A LIFE ON MY OWN LEAVE ME BY MYSELF WITHOUT YOUR STUPID COUNCIL I WON’T DO YOU HARM I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE

No.542

can't hear! can't hear!

No.544

Friendship is really rewarding and healthy though! Being a hermit is hard. Especially in these modern times. NEETs often say "I hate people", but I think this comes from a simple unawareness that there are so many kinds of people. It can be hard, draining work for us NEETs to go out and meet hundreds of new people, but sometimes that's that it takes. Especially if you're a very unique individual. Finding people you like will be unfortunately hard for you. But it's worth the effort!

No.546

>>544
I’m an extremely dull person that also has very little in common with people.

No.548

>>544
whoa that post was uplifting
>Finding people you like will be unfortunately hard for you. But it's worth the effort!
it is but i'll keep trying anon, thanks!

No.549

>>544
Seeing a nice post in a sea of spam was a fun surprise.

No.550

>>546
Consider finding an equally "dull" person to spend some down time with. Who knows. You might find you have more in common than you realize. Being a human in itself is something you would have in common. Just talk about how you occasionally get that hard crusty booger that's a bitch to get out of your nose. Then watch the new season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine together. (That shit so funny!)

No.3800

>>544
I give up, I feel that I'd have to tell the truth
It's embarrasing for me, mainly because I'm not doing anything
I don't want to lie or hide info, people say friends are people you can trust and viceversa

No.3801

>>540

No.3805

same

No.3809

This anon is bpd and wants a friend but wants to be alone. currenty in the process of making my family hate me since i am getting kicked out nyway and would rather push people away than be aabandoned

No.3813

I just got banned from kind.moe because it's run by man-hating feminists. I think I'm done with all imageboards and discord. Everyone just uses those to feel powerful. All people are a cancer.

No.3815

>>3813
neet.moe is a beautiful exception to that phenomenon. <3

No.3817

>>3813
huh, why what did you do

No.3861

>>3813
>All people are a cancer
Beginning with yourself right?

No.3863

>>3861
Not him, but yes.

No.3868

>>3815
I only delete and ban illegal content. Anything else is generally acceptable. I think that provides a better user experience.

No.3874

I want to be the opposite of this someday
It will never happen because I won't change