1557861180279.png (3.38 MiB, 3259x2444) google saucenao
No.569

keep forgetting this site exists

No.570

>>569
It's nice to check on every once in a while, considering the amount of users it's not the most inactive board I've seen. I'm interested to see where we go from here!

No.571

>>569
Still here

No.572

I’m still here as well. I think the owner forgot about fixing my problem though when I’m trying to post from desktop.

No.573

>>572
What's your issue while trying to post from your desktop? Also, what web browser and operating system are you using?

No.574

Check it about once a month. At least it is not overrun with meta and or spam.

No.4122

Most other sites are shit. They don't want you to actually post what you think, they just want the regular parrot/golem comments. They're also constantly looking for a reason to ban people, because that's the only way they can feel useful/like they have power. Like with discord, people only care about their circlejerk "friends" and not about actually making true connections or learning any true lessons. None of them will ever grow because none of them can grow because they're all soulless golems. I'm just pretty much done with all imageboards. I don't think I'll ever find someone with a soul and I'll never have any friends. God wants me to just suffer in isolation. So I"m just going to spend some time fishing in minecraft and wait for any mmo to release and take a look at that. This is my life now, just wasting away, here against my consent and forced to suffer for 100 years, with all my p[possible futures stripped away from me. I hope God exists and that He takes me to Heaven son.

No.4196

>>4122
>God wants me to just suffer in isolation. So I"m just going to spend some time fishing in minecraft

This strangely silly juxtaposition somehow captures a malaise unique to modernity

But I believe there's always a way out!

No.4319

Me too. Let us know when you come back if you're not already dead!

No.6040

Best to reply to as many threads as possible.
Press ctrl+d to bookmark the site and maybe put it in a bookmarks folder with other imageboards. Middle-mouse click to open all bookmarks in a folder at the same time.

No.10601

Even the admin forgets it