xoXsTSt.png (1.34 MiB, 5120x2880) google saucenao
type what comes to mind No.5881

i saw a thread on some other site where people basically just typed what was in their head without thinking like dumping the cache of their thoughts so now im making one. it can be interesting to see what comes out when you just type incoherently what comes out without thinking or going back to correct anything

despite all the reasons for the way that the exceptions are here for it is the way thtat is the way that it is to be your the loss of the reason for the exceptional ary nose of the nooe lose the broose si the reason that i am me and me and me and you and you and me and you and me me me so there is a thing the facts of the world estomology the ontological reason that is heere for the reason so theres this thing ad yah this thing is ad sum tan quam the exception exception lgocis in the world outside the world outside lotgic limits of language or something there is a person iased to the red light singing despite all the qauvers semidemihemisemidemihquavers despoite all the exceptions and the reasons and the reptiions aspergers ddeez dwsires the momentary exceptional boring there is not much here for there is boing inhibiton the meaning of inhibtiion the inhition inhibtiion the liesa nd tsomething that is here to be here so there is and that is and ther eis so there is and aaristole hurtles hermes kke the archilles hare the person uchikpshi twge escapung the long whole thing the trajecftory of the unintelligent delinquint there is so little to be so small nothing to be to be o be lack of dull subtance and the meaning of the eaning of shut that up lol then so yeah there is a epson who is ehre to b here or something so there is wait what i dont get am i s like yeah

No.5889

i want to die to kill myself i hate my fucking life1 i hate everything i want to be stabbed in yhe eyes i love 2d girls i dont like life i really wanna die like really i wnat to be hit by a truck and die i oove my 2d waifu tomoko kuroki but i hate life

No.5897

i want to eat nice food drive around my city pizza is nice its pretty dark and quiet right now want to sleep why are my eyes cloded while I'm typing this

No.5903

let me die let me die fuck thsi shit let me die shtihs the expression fo the expression tp[let me die please so theres nothing so let me die or something or rosmething not eggood enough or soenthign shut the fuck up okay let me die dlet me die let me die let me die okay no actyaklly i dontnwant to die really so yeah dont lbut alos what i dont get it really so yeah let me die not enough what is there what is there not what i sther ewhat is there whar us there sgthwat us thee

No.5904

it doesn't work at all ther obliuque opaque or scold asharp concetrete or the being or the what is or isnt i dont know it doesnt work concrete what it doesnt make sense

No.5913

ass.

No.5917

>>5913
Detroit cum faggot eater

No.5940

>>5917
KEK!

No.5950

"Hey-wai-don't touch me! DON'T HUG ME! I'm not a doll, you know! I can't breathe- *mggggfffh*"

No.5954

Trucks are waiting in the Yard;
Tackling them with ease'll
"Show the world what I can do",
Gaily boasts the Diesel.

In and out he creeps about,
Like a big black weasel.
When he pulls the wrong trucks out –
Pop goes the Diesel!

No.5955

BEE CAWEFUW GUISE!!!!

No.5957

>>5955
when the quiet kid

No.5958

>>5913
:^)

No.5960

foobar

No.5961
shrek.jpg (115.11 KiB, 1600x800) google saucenao

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No.5962

mugwump farts!

No.5963

who wants to rape a clark nova?

No.5964

wankers united - solo romance

No.5965
unnamed.jpg (893.04 KiB, 1000x7500) google saucenao

poopoo peepee

No.5966
cat.jpeg (1.5 MiB, 3024x4032) google saucenao

did i mention: I HATE MY FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.5967

>>5966
your cat always looks so happy. mine just looks grumpy

No.5968

>>5967
that ain't my cat anon. but you're right my cat is always happy!

No.5969

>>5968
*that cat

No.5970

L.H.O.O.Q.

No.5972

>feel pressure in tum tum
>relax anal sphincter a bit
>shart comes out
The human body is a museum of atrocities

No.5973

majora's ass

No.5974

>>5972
loool sumwun broke le greentext.jpg

No.5975
poop.jpg (98.98 KiB, 1280x720) google saucenao

i make caca nao!

No.5976

noice!

No.5977

nigger niglet nig-nog

No.5978

die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!

No.6097

professor pippy p. poopypants

No.6099

cat farted

No.6119

I sure wonder what Ganon's up to!

No.6120

bite means cock in french!

No.6153

This was a super productive day, but I feel like I'm neglecting my cat when I get this into building software...Now she won't even cuddle with me by the fire. I guess this is how parents feel

No.6181

I can't seem to get my cat off my keyboard when I'm programming! though I do love it when he gives me a massage when I'm going to sleep!

No.6247
99f.jpg (6.17 KiB, 269x188) google saucenao

poo poo pee pee!

No.6248

FUG!!!

No.6256

Good news! Dustbin Nigger is dead!

No.6257

stupid bitch!

No.6258

tastes like lobster...

No.6259
42.jpg (32.51 KiB, 854x641) google saucenao

FOURTY TWO!

No.6260

ngngngngng lemme fuk u ngngngngngngngn uhhhuhhhuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

No.6261
426lc3.png (291.04 KiB, 550x499) google saucenao

biology is fucked up!

No.6262

kill yourself

No.6263

>>6262
thomas the tank engine LARPer

No.6265

I'm too drunk.

No.6266

quality thread

No.6270

gas the jews!

No.6271

REEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAOOOWW

No.6285

i'm a baggy croc!

No.6286

feed me mealworms, you feckless wench!

No.6293

flatworms have cups for eyes

No.6294

I.C.U.P.

No.6325

ed kemper was a hero!

No.6326