pathetic.jpg (55.74 KiB, 640x589) google saucenao
How you can be a Christian and be a NEET? No.6009

It says right in the bible that you have to make Jews rich by slaving away at some drudgery. Stop being a hypocrite, otherwise I'll see you in hell.

No.6015

Yes, i'm sure this will produce riveting discussions.

No.6020
973.jpg (35.46 KiB, 500x313) google saucenao

>>6015
Sometimes these painful conversations are necessary to get people to let go of god.

No.6024

I want a hide thread function for all the recent religion and politic threads.

No.6025

>>6024
threads about 3DPD as well.

No.6035

>>6009
be a lapsed christian, that's how
now fuck off out of here.

No.6045

>>6009
Christian morality isn't about being a good person, it's about fear of consequences. Just blame your successes and failures on others, it's fine!

No.6052

>>6045
Good point. Just blame god for testing you out the devil for making you do it! Maybe you christians aren't so bad after all

No.6055

>>6009
This isn’t mentioned in the 10 commandments.

Even if it was, redemption is achieved not by living a sinless life, but through faith: https://www.gotquestions.org/not-go-to-hell.html

No.6057

>>6055
"Do not rape children" is not mentioned in the 10 commandments. Does that mean it's okay?

No.6060

>>6057
It's indirectly mentioned, and is addressed more specifically in certain scriptures.

nothing in the bible says you need to be employed. It only warns against "voluntary inactivity". Basically you should be making an attempt to contribute. It's possible to work without being employed, for example through volunteering

No.6061

throw the bible out, god is just a meme!

No.6082
angelsmug.jpg (185.93 KiB, 1920x1080) google saucenao

>>6060
What the fuck? I looked it up and you're right, the Bible is okay with being a NEET so long as you contribute a reasonable amount: https://www.openbible.info/topics/work

Given technological advancements, you shouldn't have to do more than keep the close clean as a NEET. So then why are so many christians such wagecucks?

No.6084

Christians are cucks all together as are all people who have a religion.

No.6086

>>6082
They feel soyciety (a rotten corpse) is worth preserving.

No.6090

>>6084
this is now a Dawkins appreciation thread

I still think it's hilarious how he got kicked out of the "atheist community" for making this tweet. It's such a reasonable thing to say. He really exposed the trans cult for being a cult.

No.6092

>>6090
when sensible gay men hate the LGBTQetc. movement you can tell there's a problem with that movement.

No.6094

>>6092
I know a lot of otherwise normal gay/bi men have practically gone back into the closet just to not be associated with these outspoken alphabet rainbow faggots.

No.6095

It's like I said before. There's a lot of things that are individual and personal beliefs, so you don't need a community for them. But very often, the community will be cucked beyond redemption anyways because NPCs cannot comprehend humanity.

The basic concept is you make the public face of a group retards, so NPCs assume anyone part of that group is also a retard. In reality it's cucked, controlled opposition, but the goal is making NPCs not identify with the group.

This happened with atheism because the Christian morality of outsourcing successes and failures and just existing, being tortured, and playing the victim is entirely indistinguishable from the soyboy NPC script except that soyboys are more competent and masculine. This is useful for them, even if Yahweh himself is not.

This also happened with a number of other groups, including anime, antiwork, MGTOW, hikki, and others. Notice the extreme soy, and in the case of the last one in particular the anger and hatred that really shouldn't be there if someone is living free all day.

Fact is, you can like what you want and if the communities are shit, it either means you avoid the lamestream or just don't talk about it. But NPCs cannot comprehend humanity because they can't understand that someone would think, adapt, and choose on their own. They can't understand maintaining your beliefs even without constant external validation.

No.6096

>>6095
I'm a hikki and I'm not angry, I just hate my family!

No.6098

>>6009
>>6060
>>6082
Captain Kirk said "What does god need with a spaceship"

quoting the bible's not going to get you anywhere

No.6856

God is the one that took away my job.
He wants me to stay in my room and learn His teachings.
So far I've overcome flesh and have absolutely no desire for sex or relationships.
I've made great progress with anger too, but it's a bit difficult fighting against the retard aspects of my flesh(the brain's emotion regulations).

No.6857

We weren't made to be slaves. This world was made to teach us about our free-will.
We are not of or for the earth.

No.6860

>>6857
Correct. And from that it follows that god is fake.

No.6863

>>6860
based christfags are slaves to a celestial kim il sung!

No.8745

https://boards.christogenea.org/
https://anon.cafe/christian

No.8759
10~2.jpg (22.55 KiB, 300x281) google saucenao

>>8745
Do you know why christfags shill their shitty forums so much? Because no one is showing up. Because this youngest generation is on average globally the least religious. Funny how countries quickly become secular once they become advanced enough.

No.8763

>>8745
no

No.8768

>>8759
Based. Christcucks BTFOI