IMG_5994.jpg (284.38 KiB, 1242x2010) google saucenao
its been 2 weeks since i took a shower, last time i left my home was 1 month and a half ago No.6366

just wanted to share

No.6368

Not even impressive. You gotta pump those numbers up, otherwise you just sound like a basic bitch going "goblin mode": https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/mar/14/slobbing-out-and-giving-up-why-are-so-many-people-going-goblin-mode

No.6374

average neet.moe user probably showers daily and leaves the house daily

No.6387

>>6374
I haven't left my house in years, fuck I can't even remember what my street looks like, i also haven't showered in months. you may be a neet but you are no hikki

No.6390

>>6387
there would be 100 posts a day here but most of the users here are too busy going to parties and running their successful businesses >.<

No.6447

It's not nearly as bad here as people make it out to be. I was hikki before, but now I'm just a NEET. Still go days without showering and have no place to go except the park and the market which I don't even like to go despite the tasty treats like carbonated beverages available there.

No.7860

Showers aren't that bad if you don't have much to do during the day. Plus, it's not very comfy to feel itchy.
My shower clogs and I don't have any way to fix it, so I can't enjoy long showers anymore.

No.7867

basic shit
i haven't left my house in years

No.7869

I leave my house only for library

No.7881

who needs a library when you have the internet!

No.8914

Based