npc.png (20.27 KiB, 200x198) google saucenao
NPC litmus tests No.6667

What are some easy ways to determine whether or not some is an NPC?

I require maximum autism in the explanation of your test. What questions do you ask? What do different responses mean? What contextual information impacts the outcome but corrupts the results? https://magazine.stlawu.edu/summer-2017/limits-litmus-tests

No.6708

>>6667
"Why?"
An average three year old child can short circuit an NPC just because that's their favorite word.
An NPC can repeat their preprogrammed responses, but they can't think about them because they are not capable of thought. They cannot consider the implications. They cannot independently arrive at conclusions such as "My goal is x, does y help me achieve this goal?"
Why breaks all NPC variants because there is no why. There is no reason behind their actions, only feelings and the puppeting of their betters.

No.6709

I am an npc

No.6720

Stop trying to qualify people and treat them as individuals, get that identity poison out of your head.

No.6721

>>6720
NPCs aren't individuals, they are copy pasta in biological form. That's the whole fucking point.

No.6723

>>6667
Being a /pol/tard like you

No.6729
--.png (573.82 KiB, 748x1200) google saucenao

The NPC meme is an interesting irony; The persons whom invented it and generally use it are themselves NPC's.

>>6723
lol true

No.6733

If they subscribe to the just world fallacy.

No.6735

The only NPC litmus test is to see if they consume without analysis. Anyone who reads/watches/listens to something and cannot at the very least break down what the themes are and what the work does well has essentially been lobotomized.

No.6736

>>6735
Sounds like me

No.6740

>>6733
>>6735
Both of these. NPCs, regardless of element are universally domesticated cattle and not real humans. The most common variants are defined by trusting individuals (standard) or organizations (TradCuck) when both have objectively proven they are the largest sources of distrust.
Or in more straightforward terms, if you believe in people or their votes you might be an NPC.

No.6744

>>6735
I can’t do analysis.

No.6780

I think another test is whether having the right type of sob story works on them.