1650206984620.jpg (46.37 KiB, 491x518) google saucenao
No.6741

I feel unwanted wherever I go, no matter if I try my best to act kind towards simply anybody. Is it best to just accept that I really am that uninteresting and boring, that nothing can change that, and move on?
All in the internet, of course.

No.6742

If you have nothing that benefits other people then they will not want to talk you. People in the past often said I was annoying for just speaking at all. Do an experiment where you stop talking to people online for 1 month and see how many responses you get. I did this experiment on discord and I only got 1 message from somebody even though I have 150 friends on discord. It shows that if you went for a long time away they wouldn't actually care about your existence. Think of it as separating the dirt from the gold.

No.6743

>>6742
I hope you realize that those people weren't actually your friends, unless you actively talked to all 150 of those people and didn't simply have them added, no offence, saying that to try making you feel better about it. I think I meant more so that I'm not really wanted, or maybe more so uncared for even by the people that I really do consider a friend and try to do the best for. I'm just always put on the side by the people I like for somebody simply more interesting. I guess I just wish somebody cared for me the way I do about them. And you don't sound annoying at all, thank you for the suggestion, although I just can't do it, I'm sorry.

No.6745

>>6741
The sooner you accept yourself and that most people won't want to talk with you, the better
I used to feel so sad that people thought I was boring (I am boring for sure), now I still feel it but I expect that response so it doesn't feel so bad

No.6746

>>6745
I forgot to say that I have found people who accept me but it was hard to find them

No.6747

>>6745
Well, I guess that's the only thing you can do, it's what it is. It's just hard to accept being such a nobody.
>>6746
That's nice to hear, I hope they last as long as they can. Good night.

No.6748

>>6747
It's been about 3 years, but only one person, haha...

No.6750

>>6742
I once vanished for 3 months. Literally no one noticed I was gone. Two got annoyed when I called them out on it.
Now various sorts get really triggered when I don't give a flying fuck about them and their desires unless there's something in it for me.

No.6751

Learn to love yourself because nobody will ever do it for you.

No.6752

>>6751
I think I like myself, yeah, I like my own company and all. But it just hurts that I'm nothing to the people I care for and think about.

No.6755

>>6751
It would be easier to end it all

No.6785

>I have 150 friends on discord
we have a social butterfly here

No.6787

>>6741
Post your tag. I'll never make you feel unwanted.

No.6790

>>6787
You are the kind of guy who gets bored and ghosts people, probably

No.6792

>>6790
Wrong. I'm the kindest and most considerate guy you'll find on the internets.

No.6793

Instead of trying to find people to be wanted by, try killing the part of you that wants to be wanted. Why must you be defined by how others respond to you? You don't owe them anything.

No.6797

>>6793
>try killing the part of you that wants to be wanted
This is the right thing to do in theory, but it's universes easier said than done.