1B4FD131-429F-4FD0-A09F-92(…).jpeg (158.97 KiB, 1372x2000) google saucenao
No.6754

How do the relatives you’re living with feel about you being a NEET? Do they harass you for it?

No.6756

My dad hates me and I consider killing myself daily

No.6757

They don't hate me, but I do that part for them so I also consider killing myself daily

No.6758

My parents used to care, but when they retired themselves, they chilled way the hell out. Just more evidence that all NEEThate is rooted in envy.

Also it probably also helps that I have successful normie brothers, so my NEETdom doesn't reflect poorly on my parents parenting skills.

My brothers and everyone else in my family either doesn't give a shit or is really good at hiding their thoughts on it from me.

No.6759

Like shit
My bro cut ties with me 2 years ago

No.6760

>>6759
me too, but i don't care he's getting his mind formatted at a cuck university. also i have never spoken to my father in years since i hate him and he hates me. i also divorced my mother way back in 2017.

No.6766

Mom probably secretly hates the fuck out of me but she pretends she doesn't care. Dad couldn't give a fuck. All my other relatives also couldn't give a fuck except my older sister tried to pull the "YOU'RE WASTING YOUR LIIIIIIFE" card but headphones + max volume was enough to tell her to fuck off and i'm not listening to that shit so she gave up. Things are good.

No.6767

One of the few positives about having boomer parents is that they are still convinced that "getting a job is so easy," so they aren't as worried as they should be - they figure I can "always turn my life around," so its "never too late."

>>6758
Honestly I would have expected the opposite: as your parents have more free time on their hands, it gives them more time to think about you and your future. Do you not experience this at all?

No.6770

>>6760
Thankfully my mom died before I became a neet
I miss my bro sometimes

No.6772

>>6767
Nope. Don't worry, they put a lot of energy into fighting me when they still worked. At least for them, they were truly just envious I got to do whatever I want all day while they suffered at work.

The biggest problems in 99% of people's lives are either work or women. So glad I'll never have to worry about either 😊

No.6778

>>6770
I still kind of miss my brother but i value the rights of the individual outside of the authority of family, if my brother doesn't care to keep in contact with me it's his choice even though i think it's a shame. my father keeps trying to contact me but i ghost him and send his emails to the recycle bin where they belong!

No.6784

>>6778
I live with my dad, we get along most of the time
Even though he's not bad, I get a little annoyed in the weekends, since I can't spend so much time alone
Sometimes I feel that I need company but maybe it should be someone else

No.6809

>>6784
my idiot father was always complaining about how we never did anything as a family, if he had the slightest bit of intelligence he would realize it was his own fault that his kids were avoiding him. his first son preferred to spend time in front of a UNIX terminal and his second son preferred to spend time in front of a PlayStation 4. also he abused me all through my childhood and I never want to see him again.

No.6814

My parents are cowards so they don't say anything to my face and we pretend everything is fine. If I eventually move out I'll only visit them during Christmas and a few (very few) other holidays if I feel like it.

My big brother is also a coward and prefers the approval of his friends from university than the approval of his family, we get along fine but he is dense as a rock and a normalfag. He recently started watching anime because of KnY and became one of those clueless norms not self-aware enough to hide their power level.
While I dislike the company of my parents I'm thankful for the fleeting NEET lifestyle I get to live and my brother can't appreciate that so I'm not talking to him much atm.

The relationship between having a bad family and being a neet makes me curious about what kind of family other neets have.

No.6815

>He recently started watching anime because of KnY and became one of those clueless norms not self-aware enough to hide their power level.
Hiding your powerlevel is kind of a normalfag move. A failed normalfag might forget to and damage his normal status among normalfags, but if you care in the slightest about hiding powerlevel there is a high chance that you too are a failed normalfag.

No.6816

>>6815
>you too are a failed normalfag
I've been hiding my power level, using pseudonymous online, avoiding going to shitty anime cons with no good guests filled with non self-aware normalfags since I was a teen and I'm not going to stop now because of a cowardly anon that doesn't want to reply to me directly.
Loners like me simply don't feel the need to stand out.

No.6819

>>6814
Either not present or enemies.
Though I think the main predictor isn't that, but tyranny.
>Do x
>Why?
>Because I said so!
Anyone who learns (correctly) most are just throwing out arbitrary demands for power and control and aren't actually wanting a real problem solved early on will have that lesson so continually reinforced that by adulthood, they will have checked out of soyciety entirely.
I distinctly remember the first time I encountered someone expressing a problem because they actually wanted it solved and then there'd be no problem anymore. I was almost 18 at the time.
Not nearly enough though - I already learned people are the enemy.

No.6822

>>6815
Idk, it does seem to be only normalfags in my experience who go around enacting the "weeaboo" stereotype in the original sense of the term. Based people like NEETs, hikkis, and all those who've rejected the 3d for 2d don't seem to care much for flaunting their power level in public or to other normalfags.

No.6839

>>6822
That's my experience too. It's like how people who are constantly bragging about their combat ability tend to suck at actual fighting.

No.6841

>>6822
I think you misunderstand it. It's not about flaunting things. I just like surrounding myself with things that I like and I don't care who sees it or what they think about it. That your mind immediately goes to how you are perceived by others is quite telling.

>>6839
People who have anime figurines are bad at watching anime, got it.

No.6843

>>6841
If they leave the figurines at home then they're not really tryiing to virtue signal

No.6846

I used to live with my mother and father, but my father left us, and as soon as he did, my mother became a HARDCORE feminist. She'd take all her anger and day's problems out on me.
She whored around for years, see about 5 guys at any given time. Eventually she married a guy(because he had some money). She still gets angry and violent with me, but not so often.
I wish I had money to leave this hell-place.
I'd never talk to her again.
Luckily people hate the thought of having children, so many people will be spared the pointless, painless, bs of life.
ALL women are shit, and they should all kill themselves.

No.6847

>>6846
Standard female behavior.