Russian trap technology.jp(…).jpg (73.55 KiB, 1080x1280) google saucenao
Contacted by old friends No.6951

I was just contacted by a old high school friend yesterday on Facebook. i would've just ignored it but i accidentally clicked on it so now he knows i read the message. I'm terrified he'll know i read the message and try to message me again. I'm a fucking failure compared to him and my other old buddies. i am only 19 going on 20 in a few months but still, he's in college in engineering and has gainful employment and i dropped out in grade 11. What the fuck is his problem. we weren't even close.
If he does message me or god forbid invite me out, I'll have to quickly find a job so i don't look like a fucking loser to him and buy some new clothes.
I feel so pathetic, i used to be so normal but since i became a neet I've become to jaded and bigoted, he sent me a picture with him and a old school teacher walking in a pride parade and they looked to happy yet here i am, a sad, racist neet.
Wat do? I feel like i should take the normie pill at this point.

No.6952

>I've become to jaded and bigoted, he sent me a picture with him and a old school teacher walking in a pride parade and they looked to happy yet here i am, a sad, racist neet.

Imagine being this much of a faggot.

No.6958

Racism is unnecessary mental baggage especially when you don't contribute to society yourself.

No.6959

>>6951
Why do you even have facebork? Delete that fucking piece of shit right now and save yourself so many anxieties and irritations.

>If he does message me or god forbid invite me out, I'll have to quickly find a job so i don't look like a fucking loser to him and buy some new clothes.
Wait, is this a shitpost? I can't tell.

No.6960

>>6959
my nana messages me on it sometimes
>>6958
this is my thoughts as well

No.6975

Yeah, OP... I do wonder why you're on facebook. If it really bothers you that much, you can just delete your account and forget about it.

No.6981

>w*man pic
Gross

No.6984

>>6951
that bitch would look better with her head on a stick!

No.6989

>posting 3d ewhores on /neet/
No

No.6991
No.6995

>>6959
>Why do you even have facebork? Delete that fucking piece of shit right now and save yourself so many anxieties and irritations.

This, listen to his advice OP. Delete your account. I have a fake Facebook account that I use, when I need to use an anonymous FB account, but don’t think you can do that anymore with the new verification policies.

It isn’t worth the hassle.

No.6997

https://stallman.org/facebook.html

No.6999

>>6997
RMS is based

No.7001

>>6999
praise Saint iGNUcius, Saint Blackops2cel, Saint ER and kek!

No.7022

Trannies are not women.

No.7029

>>7022
Captain obvious

No.7039

>>6981
o-oh anon...

No.7247

>>6958
non-whites and women are demon.
You should by DEFAULT be racist(opposing demons).

No.7255

>>7247
you sound like a nigger

No.7272

>>7039
That thing is a man?
Even worse
People who play pretend are so creepy

No.7281

>>7272
still a fag and a girly boy though