15915497.jpg (97.57 KiB, 400x400) google saucenao
why are most religious people pedophiles? No.7026

I understand that religion would no longer exist if they didn't indoctrinate children who aren't capable of thinking for themselves, but why do they also have to rape kids? I guess "thou shall not rape" isn't one of the 10 commandments...

No.7033

>>7026
Because all the true religions were killed off, leaving only Abrahmics.
>Three years and a day
Also, they are vile and evil beings who don't understand you should do or not do something unless specifically commanded.

No.7036

>>7033
I don't think most Christians are evil, just mentally defective. Well, most of the child raping priests are evil. But regular Christians are either retarded, schizophrenic, or women.

No.7040

Because little girls are hot, i suppose...

No.7041

Idk but I love pedophiles

This is now a 3dpd thread

t. irl shota

No.7048

>>7033
based. glad to see a fellow atheist who agrees with me.

No.7051

if we replaced all the muzzies with jains the world would be a much better place

No.7052

>>7041
that bitch would look better with her head on a stick!

No.7067

>>7041
>Idk but I love pedophiles
this

MAPs are ideal

No.7074

Organized religion will always be with us when humans are at a certain level of complexity. You cannot tear people's cope away from them; they'll kill you for it. People cannot cope that a large minority of men are pedophiles. That would mean the radical feminists are correct.

No.7084

>>7074
>It's only men
I got bad news for ya...

No.7086

lol this board is just NPC's on repeat now

No.7102

>>7084
Female p*dos don't count, silly
Their male "victims" are praised so it's ok

No.7226

>>7051
Replace all the muzzies with niggers and it would STILL be less violent.

It really triggers me when atheists/skeptics handle Islam with kid-gloves. It's usually because conservatives hate Islam and atheists hate conservatives. We need more antitheists

No.7228

>neet

No.7243

>>7226
based, based and mega based.
look up on what dawkins called coward liberals.

No.7248

WRONG.
It's the luciferians(which includes all leftists, and you) that are degenerate child-rapists.
It's time to move on from your atheist/anti-white-male-christian phase.

No.7254

>>7248
kys nigger

No.7264

>>7248
So what you're saying is... The Catholic church is run by Satan? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

If that cope gets you to stop being a pedo/catholic, yeah sure, all religious people are pedos because Satan is Lord and He made them that way. Wouldn't it be easier to cease the mental gymnastics and just admit there is no empirical evidence for any religious claim?

No.7265

>>7248
Lol.