248D3AE0-8BC8-4FA3-B749-AD(…).jpeg (96.87 KiB, 800x581) google saucenao
No.7159

Do you, as a NEET, support abortion?

No.7160

Yes
If only I had never been born

No.7170

I support anything that annoys evangelicals who use the bible to claim a moral righteousness while the bible itself states the opposite.

No.7173

no because women took a few off me

No.7177

>>7159
Yes, but I admit that it's literally baby murder. The net positives are just too great because most people suck at using birth control and parenting.

Also the tradcon incel cope that women will suddenly become responsible and lower their standards if you threaten them with forced birth is clearly not real.

No.7178

>>7159
The world will come undone, "supporting" or not, views and mental structures are droplets in an ocean.
whether it's emotional, or psychological, the people who support abortion are just as pathetic as moralist pussies.

No.7183

>>7177
>Yes, but I admit that it's literally baby murder. >The net positives are just too great because most people suck at using birth control and parenting.
Reasonable pov.

No.7184

shit thread

No.7192

I support aborting op for making this thread

(sorry op I couldn't resist)

No.7195

It's none of my business what other people outside of family get up to. It's too late for me anyways.

No.7197

i don't care

No.7211

totally in favor though i have to agree with cristfags that abstinence is the better solution, but denying contraception to those who need it and spreading lies about masturbation is worse than kicking a pregger in the uterus

No.7212

>>7160
based. human life is a mistake

No.7245

>>7170
Imagine still having the mind of a "rebelling" child. It's time to grow up and gain some morals.

No.7256

>>7245
you christfags bitch about AI takeover but fail to see it in the form of your own kids. you don't deserve children and if you have made the mistake of procreating i hope they divorce you like the shitty parent you are.

No.7257

Yes because fuck them kids and fuck christfags who whinge about "BUT MUH TRADITIONS, YOU NEED LITTLE BASTARD CROTCH-GOBLINS".

No.7260

>>7257
my cat seems to looooove clawing my crotch when i sit at the desk, is he a goblin anon?

No.7263

>>7260
Aw! He sees how happy you make yourself by touching your dick, so he tries to too! My cat-daughter does the same thing. She also licks my feet while I'm jacking off 😊

No.7268

>>7263
You sir are a role-model and an example to the younger neets.

No.7269

>>7245
I have morals but they are not rooted in fear of imaginary men

No.7284

>>7260
you know what i meant, anon

No.7285

>>7284
indeed i do. abortion is based.

No.7354

Yes, I wish I had been aborted

No.7562

>>7159
>Be a neet
>care about something
Choose one.

No.7597

Yes.
If there is a good reason to perform the abortion such as medical concerns, malformed baby, rape baby et cetera then obviously it should be performed.
If the reason is the sort of frivolous degeneracy that conservatards like to point to in these discussions, then the abortion should be performed since the mother is genetic trash and would be better off not passing on her genes or raising children.

No.7708

You guys watching the news today? The Supreme Court abortion decision dropped. Riots are expected in all major metropolitan areas this weekend: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/24/roe-v-wade-overturned-by-supreme-court-ending-federal-abortion-rights.html

No matter how bored you feel, we live in exciting times.

No.7709

>>7708
How can I participate? I want to feel alive for once.

No.7710

>>7709
Simple, just drive to an urban center, buy some facemasks, and riot

Fuck rioting though. I'm getting too old for that shit.

No.7711

>>7708
>>7709
>>7710
I think it's hilarious. I obviously don't give a shit about abortion, just enjoy watching the chaos.

No.7712

>>7159
Yes

>>7160
>>7354
These neets have the right idea

>>7708
All in good fun

Abortion can stop unwanted people from coming into the world, sparing them a lifetime of suffering, so I support it.

On the other hand, abortion, along with contraception and a few other things have destroyed our previously monogamous culture. Without abortion, many of the incels here might have wives/gfs.

No.7752

I want something beyond that.
I want EVERY hospital to be forced to have a no-requirements euthanasia. The only requirement being that you are over 25 years old and pay for the service.
If the wealthy want to get rid of the middle-class and all intellectuals, then this would be a good route, since the non-whites that they're importing have no intellect or wealth(they all only destroy and steal, because that's the nature of the negative-golem(demon)).
But of course nothing will happen(move) unless someone takes action(start going out to those that can create/pass these laws).
We are stuck here and will have to find jobs and someone to leech off of(if you're lucky to have someone that you have positive/favor with).

No.7896

>>7752
i have a better solution for no requirements euthanasia you must be over the age of consent (16) and it is free, also oldfags have their pensions axed and spent on science and research and neetbux. hospitals should charge anyone over the age of retirement 50% more for treatment and the financial security of the oldfag is the families responsibility and the family can have him put to sleep at any time for free should he become a liability.

No.7902

>>7712
>Without abortion, many of the incels here might have wives/gfs.
To spawn more incels with right? But you say now they’re not incels because they have access. Yeah marcels/nearcels, big difference.

No.7912

No, it's evil

No.7914

>>7896
Age of consent is 18 you pedo scum

No.7927

>>7914
not in my country you bluepilled cuck

No.7928

>>7927
>claims to not be a pedo
>posts the dragon loli
kys

No.7934

>>7928
It’s been firmly established that this is a pedoweeb board

No.7935

>>7928
>dragon
it's not

No.7936

>>7914
Age of consent is 16 is vast majority of the world. Being attracted to a big breasted teenager is not being a pedophile you illiterate american.

No.7939

>>7928
it's ironic you cringeworthy faggot

No.7940

>>7936
big boobs are based.

No.7950

>>7940
Enjoy ur saggy cowtits

No.7951

It's ultimately not us that have any say in anything.
Big company owners own the world. They want MORE people, and not depopulation.
They want the world to be flooded with cheap mud-races.
But I guess it's for the best, because why would you want to bring a Son of God into a world that has niggers and ricefaggots.

No.7974

>>7951
capitalism cannot survive the declining rate of profit. hopefully these corporations will see their assets collectivized and their bourgies gulagged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ud6LVXTSIU

No.8054

>>7934
Miles O'Brien the reluctant pedoweeb
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rascals_(Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation)

No.8058

>>7912
Procreation is evil, you failed abortion! If you ever get your way I hope you get a karma strike in the form of an ectopic pregnancy that kills a woman close to you. A fetus is no different than a parasite that warps it's host's body and mind. If only we were all monotremes and laid eggs like any sane animal does.

No.8910

FUCKING YES. YES YES YES

No.8911

>>8910
Based, Yeetus That Feetus!

No.8917
caren.jpg (119.09 KiB, 503x531) google saucenao

I don't care. But lately it's like I've been possessed by a demon who feeds on human suffering, so I've been enjoying the recent events, as well as the accelerating decline of all things.