62ACAE74-4234-4544-85DB-53(…).jpeg (31.92 KiB, 256x256) google saucenao
Fat neets No.7696

Are you overweight? I am because I eat food to escape my feelings of inadequacy and being a disappointment to my parents

No.7698

I lost a ton of weight when I had a job, but that was 10+ years ago. I'm somewhat overweight now. I don't have the motivation to lose weight, and I just don't like adrenaline/exercise. I just want to live in peace and be left alone. But god wants to torture me some more.

No.7701

I'm technically overweight but the BMI is kinda bullshit if you're not a ~6ft male, because that is really the only type of person it was originally designed for. Happy to post a hot topless pic of myself if anyone cares to see

No.7702

Also if you're really just eating to deal with inadequacy, replace food with running and failing that, amphetamines

No.7722

>>7696
I am, but only because of gluttony
Sometimes I feel so hungry

No.7754

I'm 5'10".
I'm about 3 times the size that I should be.
I don't go out into the sun.
My hair is falling out. I have constant dandruff. I have "rashes" all over my body because of lack of sunlight.
My eyesight is so bad, that I had to get glasses 3(or 4. I can't remember) times.
Have my teeth are gone, including the front ones.
I will never be able to meet the "presentable" requirements of any job.
My genes and environment are complete shit. But unfortunately I can't find any (cowardly)way to end my life.

No.7770

I eat to help me cope with my feelings whenever I feel bad, and I almost always feel bad.

I didn't actually get really fat until I had my first full time job and started binge eating to cope with the stress. Then I became a neet, but my binge eating habit didn't go away.

No.7888
arnold.jpg (90.63 KiB, 1080x1080) google saucenao

>>7701
based. according to the BMI this guy is overweight, and muscle is has more mass than fat

No.8148

Ich habe keine lust!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M4ADcMn3dA

No.9706

Fat NEET=Happy NEET.