global_network_jpg.png (1.31 MiB, 1500x820) google saucenao
Global NEET Network No.7841

Are you a NEET?
Do you have FOMO?
Do you have enough money to buy a few plane and bus tickets?

GOOD NEWS! I'm starting a Global NEET Network (GNN) so NEETs can travel for cheap. It'll basically work like couchsurfing, except you have to be a NEET. I'm in America, North Carolina. I can't imagine many people would want to chill here for a month, but if you do, reply to this thread and we'll get in touch.

Ideally, I'd like to organize a network so NEETs from all over the world can explore it to our heart's content. At least more than mere wagecucks can. I think a month is a good length of time to cap it off at, but at least if you come to my place, you can sleep and eat for free for that month. After that you're on your own.

So, you interested? If we build a robust enough network, this situation could surpass couchsurfing. I'm super-interested in visiting some Canadian and European NEETs. What's the prognosis brahs?

No.7845

I'd like to go to america and become homeless. But I can't even afford a plane-ticket.

No.7858

>>7845
Sorry, firsties only.

No.7863

>>7845
America's actually not a bad place to be homeless ime

No.7938

>>7841
how can we contribute to GNN?

No.7944

>>7938
I guess step 1 is sign up here: https://www.bewelcome.org

Apparently the original couchsurfing site sold out and charges money.

Now we gotta figure out a way to guard against getting robbed. Would a $400 deposit or something be reasonable?

No.7946

>>7944
yeah i will i am interested in this project so don't let me down