1590168724836.jpg (107.99 KiB, 695x1024) google saucenao
No.818

I wish I had an interesting hobby or skill that allowed me to create cool stuff. Everyone I speak to online has one, even people much younger than me, and it honestly makes me jealous. I wasted my whole life passively consuming media

No.820

>>818
Learn Japanese. It’s easy to start with (learn to read Hiragana and Katakana first). You’ll feel rewarded with your progress.

No.821

I feel the same.. I always wished I could draw cute shit but never even put effort.

No.822

>>821
You can! There isn’t anything holding you back, anon. Spend time drawing every day and you’ll notice improvements.

No.823

how old are you?

No.825

>>822
I'm way too impatient

No.826

You can curate content instead of creating it. People’s digital lives are incredibly disorganized.

No.831

>>826
my life is incredibly disorganized and I'm not creative . but appreciate the advice

No.5182
sdfefw.jpg (120.63 KiB, 1280x720) google saucenao

It would be neat to be good at something or to have something to be incredibly interested in. It'd be something to look forward to every day. I have no motivation anymore, only automation for the most part.
In my world in my mind I made lots of movies and shows, but I don't have any interest in that anymore.
I hope I can create my own island country in Heaven, because I don't think I'd be able to be around others, even if I know they won't harm me.

No.5187

I just draw and write so I can have my own cute media to consoom. Perhaps you can use your desire to consoom as motivation. Kind of like being motivated by hunger to cook your own food.

No.5188

>>5187
Did you draw that too?

No.5202

>>5188
Oh goodness, no. I'm not at that skill level yet and I don't want to open myself up to ridicule.

No.5204

Me too.

I wanna try really really hard to get some kind of talent like that and I have the time, it's just a matter of if my brain will cooperate... (It won't [He never does])

>>826
Oh, that's a pretty interesting idea...