No.8205

Stop making fun of me.

No.8212

I can’t make fun of you any more than I can make fun of jesus christ

No.8213

>>8205
pic related.

No.8223

How about OP sucks some more dick like the rest of your fellow employed cucks?

No.8245

No matter what job you do, you are infinitely better of than us. You're not stuck in this movementless rut. We are in a prison, and we won't get out in time to be able to collect pensions to relax for the last few decades. We are in a hell that has no exit and no-one to save us.

No.8249

>>8245
cringe.

No.8250

>>8245
hurry up and kill yourself then so only the cool NEETs are left

No.8254

>>8245
The truth
At least for us poorfags
Maybe the others have a huge stash of money or plan to kill themselves

No.8256

>>8245
The west will become complete rubble soon, so pensions wont matter soon enough. Really if you're focusing on self improvement a lot and some kind of way to make money without having to be a wageslave, then you're alright. Or is making money in any form still wage slavery, even if its comfy?

No.8275

>>8256
The most succinct definition I've heard for "work" is "anything that you do for money that you wouldn't do for free."

For instance, everyone likes sex, but it's only when you do it for money that it becomes something obscene.

No.8276

>>8275
Based. programming is a paid hobby.

No.8280

>>8276
Who cares about adulation from the public when you have the respect of your peers? Programmers are not rock stars in the first place. The programmers that make money are the ones lucky enough to find fun in something useful instead of something schizo like Temple OS.

No.8282

>>8280
Based. Temple OS is a bad joke!
If you talk to God you are praying.
If God talks to you you're schizophrenic.
t. Szasz

No.8288

>>8282
Based

No.8290

>>8205
Why would I make fun of you? Some has to make my McChicken.

No.8308

>>8205
Make me tendies NOW!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No.8315

Shut up and get me my tendies.

No.9361

Take it easy